Woodhouse Transmission Mount

OP
OP
B

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Duly noted but I've alsredy apoligized to 2000 Black RT10 and PM'd Bob but never heard back. I will place an ad in the future. Thanks for the heads up.

If I could go back and erase the events of that evening (especially the personal events) I would.

Pease everyone

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bob Woodhouse;2902689. Also a side note on wheel hop said:

Wheel hop will always be there on Vipers with fixed rate shocks and that tremendous low end torque .As Bob said ,get an adjustable shock with rebound adjust feature.Offroad bikes wouldn't make it without . My 96 Mustang GT came with quad shocks in the rear standard [ two placed horizontally ] from the factory to combat wheel hop .When I broke the engine mounts it didn't develop wheel hop at all. Wheel hop is caused by drive train .:eater:

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sal, I would really encourage a "listen and learn" approach when 2000 Black RT10 posts. His background is quite impressive, so while he may have "gone a little geek" on ya in this thread, he's a valuable source of technical info. Even if you consider his posts to be OT (which in this case they are not because you are selling the object of discussion (and in the future, please place an ad....we don't allow free advertising in the forums)), he's probably dropping knowledge that will be helpful to someone.

Perhaps we need the forum to provide such recognition and designate official titles.

I nominate Mike, Chassis Design Geek of the Realm.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Though not needed, I "third" this! Clearly, Mike knows his chassis speak!:D

And, btw, I too appreciated the explanation of the Woodhouse situation....who knew? (Okay I, for one, did not know).

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets