bam a lam..
she's so rock steady
bam a lam
and she's always ready...
bam a lam
woooaa black betty
bam a lam
woooa black betty
bam a lam.....................................................

You may be wondering about this thread....let me just say this:

My Viper was totaled by Lake Norman Dodge and Wilburn Automotive. Under a friends advisement I approached both of these businesses in good faith for a solution. Lets just say both of these businessness took my approach into consideration and told me to go **** myself. So, now its time for the lawyers.

Here is my thing...one way or another....I am gonna have me a BLACK BETTY that is capable of some serious performance. They wanna give me a wrecked car back and want me to have a nice day....well...that was not my situation when I dropped my car off to them.

One more thing...I need your help. If you know how to create a blog, or if you know how to bring publicity to this ordeal...please help. Those responsible for crashing my Viper are not taking the situatin seriously.

Check out the thread "They totaled my Viper" for the historical info....but if you have computer skills...please contact me.

Black Betty is going to be the nastiest Black SRT you guys have seen in a while.

For Black Betty to come to life....we need your collective help.

Last edited:
OP
OP
black mamba1

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Basically told them what I had into the car, and what I needed to build a replacement.

OP
OP
black mamba1

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Under advisement of a good friend that is a lawyer in this forum...I didnt offend them. But they took my courtesy and basically told me to go **** myself.

"they said its a thing gone wild..."
bam a lan
"and it aint nona mine...."
bam a lan....

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BM1,

Go look at post #50 from your original thread....you waited 22 days too long. You've let them discuss it, decide what to do and now it's too late.

Now you're on the defensive and not in the drivers seat...the longer this goes out the less and less $$$ you'll get. Time is on their side, not yours.

Don't worry though, I sure with the insurance settlement money you'll be able to get into a slightly used Nissan 350Z that you can mod up with anything left over :2tu:

George

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the only solution is to make paying you less costly than not paying you, i'm sure their lawyers and insurance co's are calling the shots now

gunna be a long one home boy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4