Word on the street is that the raffle car is headed to Indy this Fri

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can'r reveal my sources but the car will be for sale shortly. I'd rather have a Gen 1 than a Gen 3 so save your pennies. Guesing it's going to be about a $90k car. Hope Gary can get it me safely bypassing the IRS.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< Guesing it's going to be about a $90k car. >>

Just go ahead and let me have the car then, as i would be willing to give a member of this club a GREAT DEAL, and sell the car CHEAPER than Gerald, for only $89,000. (A savings of $1,000!!) :D

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is impossible Art.

This is part of an email I received from a "David Lee" two days ago. It appears that he is a businessman over in Hong Kong, and to my suprise, has told me that he has the car somewhere over there.

<< Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr.David Lee. director of operations of the Jian Sing Bank,41/F, Tower 1, Lippo Centre, 89 Queensway, Hong Kong. I have a mutual beneficial business suggestion for you.

I saw your contact during my private search for a relaible and trustworthy foriegner that will assist me in finalising this transaction and i Want to believe that You will be very honest,committed and capable of assisting in this Business Venture... >>

After emailing him numerous times over the lst few days, and sending him a money order via Western Union for $5,000, he has agreed to cancel the raffle early, and ship the car directly to me here in central IL.

I wish you all luck next year. :D

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Gerald, you need to head YOUR ASP to Putnam Park this weekend...there MAY be a real surprise there !!!!

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is impossible Art.

This is part of an email I received from a "David Lee" two days ago. It appears that he is a businessman over in Hong Kong, and to my suprise, has told me that he has the car somewhere over there.

<< Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr.David Lee. director of operations of the Jian Sing Bank,41/F, Tower 1, Lippo Centre, 89 Queensway, Hong Kong. I have a mutual beneficial business suggestion for you.

I saw your contact during my private search for a relaible and trustworthy foriegner that will assist me in finalising this transaction and i Want to believe that You will be very honest,committed and capable of assisting in this Business Venture... >>

After emailing him numerous times over the lst few days, and sending him a money order via Western Union for $5,000, he has agreed to cancel the raffle early, and ship the car directly to me here in central IL.

I wish you all luck next year. :D

John,

I see what you mean, I usually get great investment opportunities from Nigeria, I'll be happy to forward to you ;) . My sincere apologies, I'll have to buy 10 tickets at the next raffle to increase my chances of winning. Enjoy your new car. :p

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< My sincere apologies, I'll have to buy 10 tickets at the next raffle to increase my chances of winning. >>

No need to do that Art. I just got done talKing to Mr Lee again, and he is telling me that he has TWO of these cars, 100% identical to each other!! :eek:

The other car is in Nigeria, and all you need to do is also send him $5,000 via Western Union, and he said he would be happy to drop ship the other car to you right away there in CALI. ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte