Wrecked '04 SRT on ebay

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Wrecked \'04 SRT on ebay

Looks like Skip White is the current high bidder at just over $7K. Wonder if anyone was seriously injured in the wreck. The car looks pretty messed up.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Doesn't appear that it hit anything head on. The right front and right rear look the worst. Maybe it was spinning like a top went it encountered something in its path. Wouldn't be the first time.

I still do not get the wheels being straight comment. Looking at the carnage I would say no way. It looks like it went straight sideways into a curb, based on the rear suspension. No way a wheel could take that and be true.

However,
Given the engine, trans and most of the interior look good, it must be worth much more than 7500.

Viper IV

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Maybe he had aftermarkets on it and the stock wheels lucked out.
Big question..What about the "comes with No Title" comment in his ad ?
At least a salvaged title would be better than nothing.
After seeing those pictures I kept my silver SRT tracking mostly
straight on the corners this weekend.
Bob

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ironically, I saw a damaged Silver '04 today in Miami. Had front 1/4 damage as side damage, and the rear 1/4 was cracked. It wasn't as bad as this one. Don't think they're gonna total this one, but keep your eyes out..........

Mamba man steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hull, Ma. summer /Delray Beach Fl. winter

The viper in Miami was mine there is some frame damage cost to repair was over 50,000 so the insurance totaled the car. it might not have salvage on title i don't know,the car has 1,200 miles on it.replaced with a my Mamba i love and get thumbs up very where i go it is a lady magnic but i happly married,what a shame.