WTB-97 gts red/yellow wheels

ndvipergtsr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone out there know of any red/yellow wheel gts,s for sale? I,m just getting the itch for another viper and have always loved the mcviper. I know most hate it, but not me. If you have seen one or have one hit me up at [email protected]. Thanks, Jerry.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure if any McViper GTS' were built in '97. I know there were seven gold package cars but not sure on the yellow wheel cars. I know of one but it was a test car for the magazines. Remember it on Motor Trend T.V. It blew a coolant hose I think.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I recall a recent browse through the Viper Buyer's Guide correctly more than one red GTS with yellow wheels was produced.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure if any McViper GTS' were built in '97. I know there were seven gold package cars but not sure on the yellow wheel cars. I know of one but it was a test car for the magazines. Remember it on Motor Trend T.V. It blew a coolant hose I think.

I stand corrected. Just Checked my viper buyers guide and there were 14 gts' built with yellow wheels.

troybax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have good taste. I just got one a few months back. Only one I've ever seen.

OP
OP
N

ndvipergtsr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, they say 14 were built, i have been folowing them since 97 when i almost bought one from fitzgerald in Nj, but couldn,t come to terms. What i can,t figure out is i can always locate at least two sparkle gold package cars for sale at any given time and have a heck of a time finding my mcviper(They say only 7 gts were built with gold wheels). But i,ll keep searching. Jerry

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What i can,t figure out is i can always locate at least two sparkle gold package cars for sale at any given time and have a heck of a time finding my mcviper(They say only 7 gts were built with gold wheels). But i,ll keep searching. Jerry

I was thinking thee same thing. I remember at one point there were four of the seven gold package cars for sale at the same time. I think I even started a thread on it.