WTB: GEN IV Stock Exhaust Manifolds

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know there are many sets out there from folks upgrading to various header options. But I'm accumulating parts for my next project :nono: and need to track down a set of stock exhaust manifolds for my GEN-IV heads. PM me with what'cha got.
Cheers
Ellow

OP
OP
E

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ummmm...I guess I can spill the beans. I think my current set-up is limited by the OEM GEN-II heads and blower size. I have been contemplating options but all along I'm led back to the GEN-IV heads as the current superior choice pretty much short of Strykers. ANd if I recall correctly, the GEN-IV still outperform the Strykers all things considered. So I picked up several sets of GEN-IV heads, lower intake, valve covers, rockers, etcetera ectetera to start on laying out a new blower idea using the current GEN-IV components. I needed a set of manifolds since my Bellangers obviously won't work. I still need to pick up a donor hood since this blower will presumably stick out the top a bit. I think there is a damaged hood in the Miami area that I might see if I can obtain. As far as the blower, it will be a KB 4.7LC. Yeah...a monster but at this point, that's what's needed. Plan for now is to hack up the lower manifold and use that as the base for the plenum. Intercooler on top, and then the blower. Not sure right now as to the best plan for air inlet/intake...maybe try and stay with the ROE sort of twin tube to the front idea. Maybe something different. Need to see my choices when mock-up is complete. Long pole in the tent is that this is a project for next spring. I'm deployed right now and so I'm just accumulating parts needed at this point and thinking things through. Back on R&R in July so I can atleast scratch my head a bit more directly. So now you know what I know. Reality or dream? Well, nothing ventured is nothing gained. Worst case is that I just stay with my current blower and see how it performs on the GEN-IV heads and manifold. Idea is then I can simply put the 4.7 on if I want.

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAHA, sounds like a beast!! Can't wait to see the result! Thanks for serving as well; it must be hard to have these ideas and be far away, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait!

And Pedro's new nick name should be Partsrack junior, he's pretty much following JonBs footsteps, soon enough he'll be doing fish and parts sales :)

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lOL!! I think the fish are keeping me Busy enough, I will ship the manifolds later on the week I got to find them first. Be safe out there.

OP
OP
E

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Be safe out there"....is that ever an understatement. If you guys could read the daily Intel reporting covering the region...wow. I think some international media outlets keep up on the reporting, but it sure doesn't make the US nightly news. Not politically expedient anymore.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte