WTB VEC2 or VEC3

Lexciting

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looking to do some mods this winter but need a VEC2 or VEC3. If anyone knows of one for sale, please let me know. Missed my chance on ebay this week for one there. :(

Speed SG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was bidding on that one as well, went for too much to justify the risk of it being inoperable.

Blacksnake99 on ViperAlley has 2 for sale though

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a vec2 that I'm about to send to Sean roe for service as its been sitting in my toolbox for a bit. PM me a reasonable offer and it's yours. I'll even have roe ship it back directly to you after service. I do not have the harness. Just the unititself.

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was bidding on that one as well, went for too much to justify the risk of it being inoperable.

Blacksnake99 on ViperAlley has 2 for sale though

Thanks, Speed.

I do have two VEC 2 (upgraded to VEC 3 software) boxes, both recently gone through by Sean. I also have 2 harnesses, one a Gen 2 and one a Gen 3. Either could be rebuilt by Sean to whatever you want pretty cheap. I am also local to the OP!

Feel free to PM me for more details.

drlee50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one vec3 and two vec 2s. One vec two needs a Check up, and other is perfect.. Open to offers. Vec 3 is still on my gen2 tt car.

OP
OP
L

Lexciting

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Blacksnake99 - send me a PM when you can on the VEC2 that I purchased. Your box is full.