YearOne track experience! May 18th and 20th

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ready for some track time??? Well, mark it on your calendars for May 18th and/or 20th! For $150, the YearOne experience will give four twenty minute track sessions at Road Atlanta! You can register by calling YearOne at 1-770-493-6568 ext. 261 (sales dept). For Friday, "order" part # TDFR, for Sunday, order part # TDFU. This will reserve your spot. Spots are extremely limited, please act ASAP! The date most Viper owners seem to be registering for in Sunday, if you'd like to get out on the track with some fellow Vipers! With each paid Viper driver, you will receive one free spectator ticket for a guest. Be sure to tell the sales rep you are with the GA-VCA. If you wish to participate in the 3 parade laps during the day(s), there is an additional $25 charge. Ride-alongs for one session with the Panoz professional drivers are available for $50. Helmets will be required and be available to rent, but YearOne prefers that you bring your own personal helmet. The laps will be paced, but you will be placed into a group depending on your driving ability, which will determine how fast your laps will be. Your Viper will also have to pass a tech inspection. The events last from 8am-noon each day. YOU MUST BE AT THE TRACK AT 8AM FOR THE CLASSROOM SESSION AND TRACK TOUR OR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO DRIVE ON THE TRACK!! Please call YearOne at 1-770-493-6568 or visit their website at www.YearOne.com for additional information. I called and asked about top requirements for RT/10's, but the person I spoke to did not see any information about that in their computer. If you plan on tracking a RT/10, I suggest you ask the sales rep if a softtop or hardtop will be required for your car.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you plan on attending the Year One experience, please let me know ASAP as I need to get a headcount to give to YearOne so they can give us our spectator passes. Passes will be good for all 3 days (Fri, Sat, Sun)!