Yet another S-C-A-M

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not that I care, but why? I did a carfax and it checks out. In fact, it's one of the cleaner carfax reports I've seen. Do you know something we don't? Just curious, I've already found and am buying mine in two weeks.

OP
OP
S

Socrates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not that I care, but why? I did a carfax and it checks out. In fact, it's one of the cleaner carfax reports I've seen. Do you know something we don't? Just curious, I've already found and am buying mine in two weeks.

Without delving into a deep explanation, please just trust me on this. :)

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Batboy

Definate SCAM. There is a dealership on ebay that often sells high-end cars - (Naples Motorsports I think) - and uses the same photo backdrop in their photos when they sell their cars. (See license plate front and back). Their photos always look like this. The "privately owned" implication, does not reflect in the photos. Yet there is not one mention of them (the dealership) anywhere.

Not to mention the ridiculous low price without a reserve.

Nothing adds up. Watch the ads on traderonline and ebay for awhile and you will begin to recognize it more often. We'll watch your back for ya. ;)

2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So always sell on ebay with no reserve and a $1.00 start price, so that isn't a big deal to me. However, those pics are definitely pirated from Naples Motorsports.

My guess : SCAM

Bill

OP
OP
S

Socrates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to mention the biggest giveaway, the seller's "ME" Page.

The eBay ID was obviously hijacked.

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting! Yes, I'm familiar with that dealership. I think I have a few of their photos as wallpaper. I always thought their prices were too high anyway. Funny. Good to know!