You gotta admit it's SWEET! GTS-R Concept Pic

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: You gotta admit it\'s SWEET! GTS-R Concept Pic

GTS-R looks awesome in Blue/Silver!! WOW!!
What's up with the charger? It has been at the recent car show, right!! Are they going to make it? It's on my list, but will have to wait until I get my 2005 GTS! And do my best to make it look identical to the GTS-R!!!

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You Charger fans need to apply the same passion as the original Viper fans did. Sending letters and checks are a great way to show support for any project you want to see get off the ground. Here is a little hint for all you "the magazine said" worshipers: Dodge HAS a rear-wheel drive coming in 2003 or 2004. They also have a new (almost 400 hp) Hemi coming. Use your imagination as to what those new items might be dressed with? Remember, the Viper was canceled or was getting a V8 (at least that is what your magazine bible told you)!

If you want the car fight for it.

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for the pic Gary. I forgot what it looked like. How can a car so similar to the production 2003 look soooooooo different. This is the car the have. Now make the **** thing, would ya!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score

They are making it, they call it the Competition Coupe. They showed it as a GTS-R not GTS, and it will be sold as a GTS-R was, which is as a race car.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That PT/V10 cross looks sweet. Let's christen is RT cruiser.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score

whats that silver ram in the background with the jacked GTS-R?

OP
OP
G

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by viper GTS-R:
whats that silver ram in the background with the jacked GTS-R?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, I think Viper GTS-R was referring to this truck. Believe it or not it wasn't silver, it was an all CHROME Ram!!!!

You must be registered for see images

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Power Wagon fans, in about two weeks there will be an announcement at the Chicago Auto Show that you may want to hone in on? You might be pleasantly surprised at what the new 2500 & 3500 Ram's look like?

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think the side air extractors on the Gen3 Viper and the Charger concept got mixed up. It's obvious. Vipers are smooth, Chargers are sharp. Whoever was in charge of side styling doesn't know a thing about Dodge history - distant past or current.

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score

FYI Dean, Tom Gale was one of the three final decision makers on the SRT/10, and this was the design he backed.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's hard to believe! (when he saw it in the flesh, that must have been what made him leave....)
redface.gif

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tom Gale is still on the DC payroll, he just gets to work from home and the road now. He was at this years Detroit Auto Show, and we even talked about future SRT/10 colors (yes I was pushing my white again), since he still gets a say in what those will be. And he is thrilled with the design, because "it's everything we couldn't do with the original", Mr. Gale said.

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Actually Jon the majority of Viper owners have BEEN Vett owners at some point. So the answer I guess to your point is NOT!

Internally the SRT/10 is viewed as an addition, as is the Comp Coupe, to the family. In order to keep the Viper thing going they will offer it is as many forms as possible, with the performance as the common bond.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh