You have NO idea how happy I am right now...

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been trying to find out the past hissstory on my 04 Viper for a couple weeks now because I had some concerns about it being boosted before I got it, and after an email to Underground Racing about the car, to which they said it was not their customer, but they know of a car that matches my description serviced at a "Tators or something"...I placed a call to the man Chuck Tator, and he said he remembers the car well, so after I verified the VIN to make sure we had the same car I find out....

Belanger headers and Roe VEC are not the only mods done to this car. The previous owner was having it built for a supercharger but he never installed one, but Tator's did over $10k worth of engine work on this car, fully built, large cam, etc to the tune of 538RWHP completely naturally aspirated!!!

That is quite possibly the best news I have ever gotten. I cannot wait to get this thing on the track.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome. I bet it sounds great with the new cam and headers. I like N/A built engines over the other options.

OP
OP
C

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah it sounds amazing. The first time my friends heard it they even said that it didn't sound like a stock motor haha

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not trying to corrupt you, but might be time to buy a powerball ticket

congrats on the good news :drive:

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who in the hell did you buy it from that didn't know the motor was built? That was a pretty good amount of money they "gave" you. Lucky Bastard!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here it is back in 2007 when Keith was picking it up from Chuck at a Tator's tech session.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wowwww, I have heard SOOOOO many great things about that car (find posts from Keith) Chuck also speaks very highly of that car.

you are is the benchmark we basically used to setup my motor (which is at Chucks now) SAME SETUP

Christmas indeed

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you look up the full history on the car? I thought Keith had a bit of a dispute with a dealership down south over a joyride that ended badly. Unless that was someone else and my memory is shot. Which is not out of the realm of possibilities since I work way too many hours.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang