You Know You're a Canadian When...

OP
OP
F

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The most telling part of that picture is that the top is down.

Whenever I see someone driving around on a beautiful day with the top up, I think "they just don't get it".

Do you mean to say that the top goes up? Who knew?!

:D

Greg

Jim C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a 1991 for $5k with 30,000 miles (from Texas) this fall. It looks and drives brand new. Of course, within a couple of weeks I'd ordered an FMII turbo, AFCO suspension, hard dog roll bar, butterly brace, frog arms, light wheels, better tires, clutch and flywheel upgrades, brake upgrades... the $5k for a cheap Miata for strafing bumpy backroads somehow became $18k.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought a 1991 for $5k with 30,000 miles (from Texas) this fall. It looks and drives brand new. Of course, within a couple of weeks I'd ordered an FMII turbo, AFCO suspension, hard dog roll bar, butterly brace, frog arms, light wheels, better tires, clutch and flywheel upgrades, brake upgrades... the $5k for a cheap Miata for strafing bumpy backroads somehow became $18k.

You may not be able to find a low mileage Stealth R/T TT for under $10K, but for that price you may find one with 18" tires, bigger turbos, exhuast, GAB shocks, ic's , boost controllers etc.

My 500hp Stealth cost me $10us. Last spring I bought a 59,000mi Black Stealth R/T TT from JohnB (PartsRack.com - Home) for well under $10K and he had another 'record holder' magazine Stealth TT with bigger turbos for under $10K as well. I've got 3 now

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That pic belongs on "Old Man Winter Won't Go Away" thread Mike!

Freezing rain or too warm causing melt?

Ted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang