Youngest Viper owner...

FUSCUCLA1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Local girl just recently totalled her vette and now there is a 2001 or 2002 brand new YELLOW RT/10 in their garage next to their silver prowler. She recently turned 18. Rumor has it that it is for her mother, we will see.

paul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not another one? I have heard of a girl that is 15 that had one, so no use in trying to be the youngest Viper owner. There is always someone doing it younger and faster than you (no pun intended).

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think it is more important who is the youngest Viper owner who PAID for their own car... anyone can have rich relatives that buy it for them. I mean, I can understand where some people on this site can get off on a rant about how there are Viper owners that dont truly appreciate and deserve their car because it was bought by someone else...but why is it assumed that all younger viper owners dont deserve and didnt pay for their cars? And if the owner truly did indeed buy their car with their money or something of the like, some people on this site REALLY need to BACK OFF and stop getting their ******* in a twist because someone managed to do something faster than them. There will always be someone who is better...faster, richer, taller...you name it.

*This a joint observation from this post as well as the thread above*

randall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
final GTS,i'll bet i'm the shortest viper owner,and i'll bet i'm the best looking.IMO
laugh.gif

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arial, you sound like my fiancee!

Hell hath no wrath like my blonde bomshell scorned! That is the HONEST truth...

She has had those kind of people.. and BOY does she lay into them.

James

BlackACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had 3 Vipers. At 18 bought myself a 97 R/T. I owned a small landscaping company then. At 22 bought my 99 GTS. At 24.5 just bought a 00 ACR within the last six months. I know some real young kids driving Vipers, but look at there insurance cards it daddy's or mommy's all the way.
laugh.gif

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know about that BlackACR guy. Three vipers before 25??? Come on, are you stretching it a little? lol I'm 23 and I just got my 01 RT10. I've always wanted one and I make enough money and have no major obligations. Hey, why not? If you can swing one at 20, way to go, I wish I could have. I'd probably have some VD by now though.

BlackACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know about that BigCarrot guy, but one ride in my ACR and he bought a Viper one week later. Feels good to be a leader not a follower. Hey B/C does leasing count??????
laugh.gif

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
BlackACR- Looking at the insurance card wont tell you anything. Just because a car is registered and insured to a parent doesnt mean that their son/daughter doesnt OWN the car. You have to look at the title for that information. Remember, the DRIVER does NOT have to be the owner. I sure as hell have had all of my cars that I OWNED registered and insured to my parents... why should I pay the insurance company 3 times the amount? But if you look at the titles and bills of sale, my name was surely on all of them.

BlackACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have always paid my own insurance from the start. Its called being independent. Thats like asking for my Dads ARAP card to save 50% on hotels when I travel. I don't know how your state is but, in Texas that could be a problem (IF) the car is damaged by a different driver than the insured.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tony, mine is insured in mommy's name. $97 with my car and hers or $531 for just mine, it's a no brainer! As long as the car is insured, damage is covered, I've researched it.

tradin1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had two Vipers, and I am 23. I had a '95 in 98, and another 95 now. I love the side pipes. I have paid for everything on my own, always have.

BlackACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Small Carrot, do they cover the car if your wreck it with nitrous on it
BURNOUT.gif
. So, what you are saying is your mom is cheap.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BlackACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Carrot, who is that dork in your car?? Oh ya, that's you I remember now, I snapped that photo.
cool.gif

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
BlackACR-Independent? I think I would call it something more like "pointless". Why would you ever willingly pay an insurance company mpore than you have to? For Gods sake... they ALREADY rob us blind, why would anyone ever want to give them more???

BlackACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who said anything about over paying for insurance (pointless). I have never ever paid over $200 a month with State Farm. Even when I was 18. My bill now kicks *** since I'am 25, $105 with every kind of "extra" coverge you could think of. It's called the American way. Why pay more when you can shop and payless.
patriotx.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten