Zaino. This is what I got for being a loyal customer. (short with pic)

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love this stuff. :D

195100_0176-med.JPG

S

SUN RA KAT

I gotta order me some more Zaino. :D

The Zaino leather conditioner made my Viper smell better than new.

The only place where last summer's Zaino is a bit thin on my Viper is the front where Windex has been sprayed many times in order to help remove suicidal insects.

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sun Ra - use Z6 for those bugs - not Windex! The car gods are flinching at the very thought right now! :)

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sal gave you a Viper??? ***, all I ever get is a few extra applicators and I think I am a pretty good customer.

99BLKRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zaino, I've GOT to get me some of this for my Black RT/10. Where is the best place to get this stuff and which bottle do I order?

Thanks!

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely gorgeous!!!
Looks 10 feet deep.
I agree that Zaino is the best.
Dale

I second that emotion.. Used Zaino #5 first for swirl mark removal, then #2 and finally in between waxes used the #6 sprays and when car was clean just to bring up luster. Wow what a line of products..

Adam :D

207018_18-med.jpg

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great!! I'm a new user of Zaino products. The Z6 really does work. I'll try to keep this short. You guys have been a real good source of info and I am learning a lot from you. I have 4 Vipers and am self teaching how to care for the finishes. My 93 hasn't been cleaned well since new so I spent a couple of hundred dollars on Zaino products. I also bought some polishing clothes from Griots Garage (didn't think Zaino had them) and saw the add for clay bars so bought one. The 93's surface felt gritty so I used Griots Speed Shine for the clay's lubricant. It worked wonders-no more grit, no swirls, really baby smooth result. I followed this up with Zaino's Z2 and it looks awesome. Someday I'll learn how to post pictures. Anyway did I make a mistake by using Griot's Speedshine under my Zaino? Should I have used Z6? Is Speedshine compatible with Zaino? Should I start over before I apply Z6 over the Z2 or do you think Speedshine and Zaino are compatible? The Zaino stuff is all you people said it would be. Thanks loads for the input.

ZX1100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my car after washing and just applying the Z6 (quick detailer) from Zaino. I really like it.

You must be registered for see images attach

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to disagree with you guys on this one..Sorry about it but I got some stuff that finally blew away Sals stuff..But it's only great on dark color cars. Its very expensive for only one wax( $70.00) but I have to say the application and removal is fantastic. The car is very deep in color. I tried Sals, liked it but was not impressed with the time facters and applications of so many different steps to achieve that look. The stuff is called Pinnacle Souvenar.I just picked it up recently and I swear by the stuff..You guys with red or Blk check it out...Like I Said before I like Zaino but I have finally found the stuff that suites my car the best...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4