Zdigitals PREFIX car came today!! H-O-T!!

ZDigital1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Zdigitals PREFIX car came today!!

Your car is beautiful and I saw it when I was visiting Prefix mid August.
Ron and Eric and their staff truly care a lot about making their customers 100% happy.
Their quality is amazing. The leather they use is the nicest we have seen in any car.
Their shop is spotless clean and everybody is very careful and loves working on cars.
I had the pleasure to visit them and will for sure let them work on my cars.

John from Roanoke Motors is by far the best dealership I have ever bought anything from and he has a great relationship with Prefix.
If you want a Dodge especially a Viper buy from John at Roanoke Motors and let Prefix customize it.

Thanks gtssnake!
I also purchased the car originally from Roanoke and all I can say is "ditto" on all of your comments!

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks Casey! I agree. Any ideas on approximate costs for twin turbos?

Depending on what mods you already have before you go TT. Alum Radiator, HD shafts, computer, etc. $25-30k to start I think, but I haven't paid any attention to the prices since I got my GTS TT'd a couple years ago.

ZDigital1

Viper Owner
Reaction score

[/QUOTE]
Depending on what mods you already have before you go TT. Alum Radiator, HD shafts, computer, etc. $25-30k to start I think, but I haven't paid any attention to the prices since I got my GTS TT'd a couple years ago.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Casey! I was originally thinking more around 40K. Looks like I'm going to have to start doing some research and making a few calls.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks Casey! I was originally thinking more around 40K. Looks like I'm going to have to start doing some research and making a few calls.

$40k is where you will want to be if you want to make the big #s. The initial cost of $25-30K is TT system only, no engine work.

Call Jason, he'll take care of you.

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The car looks great. I just have something against chrome/polished wheels. I see the car is trimmed in what lookes like charcoal. I think the centers would look great in charcoal with the polished lip.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Awesome looking Viper for sure :2tu: You chose the best wheels you possibly could have (I might be bias) :D I love the interior on your car as well..I don't ever plan on selling mine especailly since I barely ever drive it so maybe I'll dish out the $$ to do my interior like yours except in red :smirk:

Ricky :2tu:
Thanks SRTRICKEY!
If you recall, I had pm'd you asking questions regarding your HRE wheels. I was so impressed with yours, I made the plunge! I'm very satisfied and thanks again for replying to all of my questions earlier!

No prob, happy to help a fellow viper owner anytime :2tu: :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte