Zdigitals PREFIX car came today!! H-O-T!!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SCOTT, THANK YOU for letting me see your car today and taking these pics for you! YOUR CAR IS FREAKING H-O-T!! see you for dinner tomorrow night!

CONGRATS!!!!!

lots of pics coming, give me some time here. here we go!

7911DSCF6809-med.JPG

7911DSCF6826-med.JPG

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Zdigitals PREFIX car came today!!

PERFECT Viper

I only know of one other (I imagine) is just as nice.

are those HRE's???

sweeeet

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

THAT'S a good looking car. Nicely done. :shocked:

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

hey scott, choose four pics you would like to me to work with and i will get an avatar ready for you.

as soon as they make you an "owner" and not an "enthusiast", i can get it turned on.

ZDigital1

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Thanks Big-n-Italian!
I appreciate you stopping by and taking the time to shoot some images and posting them on the forum!
Hopefully I will graduate from an enthusiast to an official member soon!
Thanks again!
ZDigital1

ZDigital1

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Perfect except for the Prefix emblem. That could come off.
Enjoy the car!! :2tu:

Thanks Newport Viper!
The Prefix Emblem was entirely my idea. I want to give credit for the quality of craftsmanship and service that was given from the entire staff of designers from Prefix. I look at the name of "PREFIX" as a way of showing my gratitude for excellence in everyway! Their staff is nothing short of "AWESOME". I figured that some members would not appreciate the emblem, but if you had quality of work and attention that I had received, you would probably do the same!
Your comments are appreciated!
ZDigital1

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Very sharp!! :2tu:

Any go fast goodies to go along with the package?

ZDigital1

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Thanks Casey!
Other than Mopar Race Exhaust, KW Suspension and K&N's, Twin Turbos are the next step. Any suggestions would be gratefull!
ZDigital1

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

They do great work. Just not to keen on their new LE Slate project but whatever floats peoples boat. Good luck with the car. It is a great color combo that I would have probably never thought of.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Perfect except for the Prefix emblem. That could come off.
Enjoy the car!! :2tu:

Thanks Newport Viper!
The Prefix Emblem was entirely my idea. I want to give credit for the quality of craftsmanship and service that was given from the entire staff of designers from Prefix. I look at the name of "PREFIX" as a way of showing my gratitude for excellence in everyway! Their staff is nothing short of "AWESOME". I figured that some members would not appreciate the emblem, but if you had quality of work and attention that I had received, you would probably do the same!
Your comments are appreciated!
ZDigital1

Nice sentiment, but I wish their name wasn't "Prefix"... sounds like there's something already wrong with your car, and they prefixed it before you got it.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Very nice. Seeing it completed was well worth it. Thanks.

I believe Prefix mentioned they were going to add some accent striping on the side. I do not see it in the pics.

I also wonder if readers here see the unique paint on the fascia with the grill inserts and driving lamp openings with the same color as the stripes. Or the windshield header and a pillars body colored.

ZDigital1

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Very nice. Seeing it completed was well worth it. Thanks.

I believe Prefix mentioned they were going to add some accent striping on the side. I do not see it in the pics.

I also wonder if readers here see the unique paint on the fascia with the grill inserts and driving lamp openings with the same color as the stripes. Or the windshield header and a pillars body colored.

GR8_ASP,
I decided not to do the thin pinstriping on the sides. Sometimes the old "KISS Method" (Keep It Simple Stupid) is the best option! I spent a lot of time in Photoshop with many different front and rear fascia design combinations before we I made the final choice. By keeping the same color scheme as the grey fang stripes, it really adds that personalized touch to the scheme. The designers from Prefix had suggested the windshield header and pillars. I had not even thought of that one and I don't think it's ever been done on the convertibles.
As far as the rear facia is concerned, I chose grey to match the stripes and silver for the fins. The sample images don't really show it considering the lighting conditions, but from behind, the car looks very aggressive!
Thanks again for your comments.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks Casey!
Other than Mopar Race Exhaust, KW Suspension and K&N's, Twin Turbos are the next step. Any suggestions would be gratefull!
ZDigital1

Only one word needed to make the next step perfect!

<font color="blue"> HEFFNER </font>

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Awesome looking Viper for sure :2tu: You chose the best wheels you possibly could have (I might be bias) :D I love the interior on your car as well..I don't ever plan on selling mine especailly since I barely ever drive it so maybe I'll dish out the $$ to do my interior like yours except in red :smirk:

Ricky :2tu:

gtssnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Your car is beautiful and I saw it when I was visiting Prefix mid August.
Ron and Eric and their staff truly care a lot about making their customers 100% happy.
Their quality is amazing. The leather they use is the nicest we have seen in any car.
Their shop is spotless clean and everybody is very careful and loves working on cars.
I had the pleasure to visit them and will for sure let them work on my cars.

John from Roanoke Motors is by far the best dealership I have ever bought anything from and he has a great relationship with Prefix.
If you want a Dodge especially a Viper buy from John at Roanoke Motors and let Prefix customize it.

ZDigital1

Viper Owner
Reaction score

They do great work. Just not to keen on their new LE Slate project but whatever floats peoples boat. Good luck with the car. It is a great color combo that I would have probably never thought of.

Thanks F355!
I'm enjoying every minute!

ZDigital1

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Thanks Casey!
Other than Mopar Race Exhaust, KW Suspension and K&amp;N's, Twin Turbos are the next step. Any suggestions would be gratefull!
ZDigital1

Only one word needed to make the next step perfect!

<font color="blue"> HEFFNER </font>

Thanks Casey! I agree. Any ideas on approximate costs for twin turbos?

ZDigital1

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Awesome looking Viper for sure :2tu: You chose the best wheels you possibly could have (I might be bias) :D I love the interior on your car as well..I don't ever plan on selling mine especailly since I barely ever drive it so maybe I'll dish out the $$ to do my interior like yours except in red :smirk:

Ricky :2tu:
Thanks SRTRICKEY!
If you recall, I had pm'd you asking questions regarding your HRE wheels. I was so impressed with yours, I made the plunge! I'm very satisfied and thanks again for replying to all of my questions earlier!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte