zen for sale!

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
was only funnin ya.i know sensitive some of you viper duders are :nono: i know you love your sheep

more then that viper any way

56n grr and I will throw in my bichonne and my 36 yr old wife whom I was just about to get fake ******* for

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
was only funnin ya.i know sensitive some of you viper duders are :nono: i know you love your sheep

more then that viper any way

56n grr and I will throw in my bichonne and my 36 yr old wife whom I was just about to get fake ******* for

Hey,

I havent seen your wife yet... that might be a good deal. I'd prefer the mods installed first though. We know how much cheaper it is to buy a car already with mods, so wife's have to be the same way.. lol...

Jon

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
54 minutes to go and still at 51091. someones gonna get one hell of a deal. unfortunately for me, I have been blown off in the last two sales I have done of that tbird. hopefully the vipe goes through!

Volltage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron sorry that your car did not bring you more and now you are out of A Viper. Good for you I am in the business of "loaning" some things out, not like others. When ever you have the need for a drive with mine let me know it will be waiting for you.

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
volt....thanks for the offer, perhaps we can work out a deal for a rental. actually I will probably need a viper for our showroom over the winter...FREE STORAGE!

the winning bidder has not contacted me yet although I have sent an invoice. I got screwed on a Tbird the last two times it was on ebay, hopefully this will not be the case.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At $51K, if it were my car, and seeing how much you put into it, maybe it's bette it the guy is a flake.......................... Like 2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

:D

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am actually hopng the guy turns out to be a flake. I love the car, dont really need the money and probably will just end up SC'ing it.

Those lotus elise I just bought for fleet ran me 41900, for an extra 10 I would much rather have the viper anyday.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
volt....thanks for the offer, perhaps we can work out a deal for a rental. actually I will probably need a viper for our showroom over the winter...FREE STORAGE!

the winning bidder has not contacted me yet although I have sent an invoice. I got screwed on a Tbird the last two times it was on ebay, hopefully this will not be the case.

Why dont you two homo's get a room. Geeze... :shocked:

And 99 rt/10 [******] are you talkin about? Flake? :confused: Shoot you are the biggest flake I know. I've bought 3 vipers all brand new, can you say the same? Yeah.. eat one. :rolleyes:

Zen, let me see this little winter waist of a car. I told ya I might fleet vechicle up with ya. :D

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't take much to get you spinning these days
1882screwy.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
still no reply from the buyer...

Offer to buy for 40k still stands.

That whole sale seems fishy if you ask me. Why private? Hiding something? :confused:

You know Jon, you honestly sound like more of a DICK everytime you open your mouth. I know most of the time you are trying to be funny, but jesus christ tone that crap down

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
still no reply from the buyer...

That's crazy, but may be a good thing.

Perhaps it is a good thing. I cannot believe how many idiots there are that surf ebay bidding on crap and never materialize. I currently need to leave nasty feedback for several bogus winners.

And Jon, I am now running every auction as a private one. From a widget to a viper. The last several cars I sold had the bidders receiving second chance offers. Many bidders were stupid enough to click on the link for the second chance offer and had their accounts hacked.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And Jon, I am now running every auction as a private one. From a widget to a viper. The last several cars I sold had the bidders receiving second chance offers. Many bidders were stupid enough to click on the link for the second chance offer and had their accounts hacked.

From above, I am a Dick.. this a news flash ?

And that explanation sounds like a pretty good reason, you couldnt have just said that, instead of hurting my feelings and making me cry? :confused:

Jon

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon, just for the hell of it, everytime you piss me off I am going to "ding" your credit card $100, starting now!
LOL, I'd rep you for that if you did.
:laugh:

You'd rep him? Whats that mean?

Anyways, Zen I'll call my credit card company, and get my credit limit increased, cuz im gonna be having a TON of fun on your sensative ***. You little daffodil. :D

Shouldnt you be renting cars to people? Or doing credit card fraud? You really have this much time to be monitoring the Viperclub board?

BTW, you and Violet (aka voltage) going to the Sept. ASR promotions thing again? Last one of the year I guess. I'd like to come watch again. Even invite a few more folks if you girls are going to go?

PS. Thats gotta be at 3-4 hundo, if you count me raggin on your girlfriend violet. Lemme know when your done, so I can dispute the charge.. thx.

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jon, check credit card. u pissed me off three times this morning so I whacked it for $300.

when is the ARS thing, lets roll. Post a link in a new thread. My girlfriend Violet will let me rent his car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte