zen for sale!

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks jay. as I said you wil be invited to the grand opening. I had some reps fly in from germany today. we will be the midwest distributor for some very high end products designed for MB's along with many other things that will interest everyone around here.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks jay. as I said you wil be invited to the grand opening. I had some reps fly in from germany today. we will be the midwest distributor for some very high end products designed for MB's along with many other things that will interest everyone around here.

Thats what I think of that B.S. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jon, jon, jon....do you remember signing that credit card voucher at my office today? well, I now have your drivers license, ss#, address, credit card #, DOB and everything else I need to wreak a lil havoc in your life...BE NICE!

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jon, jon, jon....do you remember signing that credit card voucher at my office today? well, I now have your drivers license, ss#, address, credit card #, DOB and everything else I need to wreak a lil havoc in your life...BE NICE!

OHHHHHH PHUUUUUDGE !! yes sir.. yes sir.. thank you so much for the rental.

lol, you dont have ss# yet. But yes, I signed an open CC receipt.. ONLY because i knew it was your place, otherwise, I woulda say no thanks.. and moved on to the next rental car place (long walk, im sure.. lol)

Anyways, you know im bustin yer chops. If you ever need viper transportation, just give me a shout.. u know i got ya covered brotha !!

Jon

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jon, there seems to be some new damage on the taurus that you returned last night. should i charge the amount to your cc on file? the estimate should not be too much, i am in a good mood today!

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I told Ron this privately, but I'll say it publicly as well:

His SRT-10 is absolutely beautiful. Great color. Great list of mods. Low mileage. And priced right.

It has virtually every interior upgrade, performance upgrade, and stereo upgrade you can get.

Someone is going to get a heck of a deal on a killer car.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jon, there seems to be some new damage on the taurus that you returned last night. should i charge the amount to your cc on file? the estimate should not be too much, i am in a good mood today!

uh huh... I know where all your OTHER cars are too :) keep that in mind. Mysterious damage can go both ways :)

Have a wonderful day :)

Jon

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score

uh huh... I know where all your OTHER cars are too :) keep that in mind. Mysterious damage can go both ways :)

Jon

I am like a sitting duck with 50 cars on my lot at any given time. Since I self insure lot vandalism hurts! Jon, maybe I will just give you that new K40 for free for being such a nice guy

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I told Ron this privately, but I'll say it publicly as well:

His SRT-10 is absolutely beautiful. Great color. Great list of mods. Low mileage. And priced right.

It has virtually every interior upgrade, performance upgrade, and stereo upgrade you can get.

Someone is going to get a heck of a deal on a killer car.

johnny,thanks for the compliment. I am facing some huge expenses on my new shop and like to pay cash for everything. Having a 55g car sit in my garage now just doesnt make sense. But as I said, I will be back in a vipe by Feb or march

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jon

I am like a sitting duck with 50 cars on my lot at any given time. Since I self insure lot vandalism hurts! Jon, maybe I will just give you that new K40 for free for being such a nice guy

Somehow I knew we would come to an understanding. Have a wonderful day.

PS. Loan me something so I can get 1 tire and 1 viper wheel over to Duxler. :)

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jon

Somehow I knew we would come to an understanding. Have a wonderful day.

PS. Loan me something so I can get 1 tire and 1 viper wheel over to
Duxler. :)

i really thought the word "RENT" was clear enough in my company name. If I was called Budget Loan a Car and Truck I would have no problem LOANING you a van, however my company name has the word RENT, implying you PAY for it.

Just kidding, need a van? I have them avail until this friday than all hell breaks loose and every renter in chicago needs to move out by saturday morning.

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zen

Great looking viper-over a month ago I bought a 2006 coupe. If this one would have been up for sale then I would have jumped on it.

One question if you dont mind. Noticed you got non run flats. I guess you had the run flats at first-could you give me a comparsion. Do the non run flats stick better. My viper really has a lot of wheel hop. I mean a lot on wot. In fact I might as well forget wot off the line.

Good luck on the sale

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the difference between non and run flats is night and day. the non run flats hook up much, much much better.

the run flats are a much harder tire which transfers to the ride quality and traction. not to mention that the non run flats are alot lighter.

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good luck Zen. Can't wait to see what you are starting!!!

Someone will get a great SRT!!!

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i really thought the word "RENT" was clear enough in my company name. If I was called Budget Loan a Car and Truck I would have no problem LOANING you a van, however my company name has the word RENT, implying you PAY for it.

Just kidding, need a van? I have them avail until this friday than all hell breaks loose and every renter in chicago needs to move out by saturday morning.

Actually, that was quite funny.. lol.. good stuff.

I dont want to take a truck outta commission for 1 damn wheel, and it would only be for a few hours to get the wheel to duxler and get it back home. I might give you a shout and see if we can get something going for tomorrow. Thanks for the offer to help.. And good luck on the sale of your bad boy. Loved your car, hate to see it go.

Jon

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car is STUCK at $51091. The nail biting begins. I normally do pretty well selling at no reserve but at this price will lose my ash.
I always end my auctions on Sunday night, but tomorrow being a holiday weekend may have been a mistake.
I need a drink!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see. Well good luck with the auction. Will you be selling it regardless or ending it before the auction end date if it does not meet your range?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang