White side marker lights for GTS???

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes they do look very blue when on. They match the HID 8K's that I have and will go with the 6k even. It was interesting to see once installed that they appeared so blue when the package said white. Either way, I'm happy the way they turned out. Hope all of this helps all who are interested in the mod.

:usa:

OP
OP
B

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here are a couple of quick pics I took this morning just for this thread... These are the clear markers with an led from any auto parts store such as pep boys etc.

Okay the pics aren't the best quality... they are the first I've posted and the resize may be a little distorted, but you get the idea....

:usa:

Yes, me likes, but now we just need to find out where to get them!
It feels like the early 80's with the Cabbage Patch doll craze all over again with not being able to get these things:dunno:

skeetachya

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok I still have not heard anything back from the ebay guy and I will let everyone know as soon as I do. Sorry this is taking so long. About how many of these thing are we looking at to get? I would like to give him a number when I do hear from him. I would be willing to get them for everyone.

Adam-

Last edited:

skeetachya

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here are a couple more pics...

IMG_1350_-_Copy.JPG

IMG_13592.JPG

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe a bit off topic...but the factory side markers are not from a Bug. They are made by Peterson Manufacturing. They are also on my enclosed trailer.

Ready? You can buy the exact same amber stock lenses at Wal-Mart for under $3.00.

I had bought some to replace the ones on my trailer and thought they looked familar. Same part number on the lense.

Look familiar?

Peterson Manufacturing Company

OP
OP
B

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Maybe a bit off topic...but the factory side markers are not from a Bug. They are made by Peterson Manufacturing. They are also on my enclosed trailer.

Ready? You can buy the exact same amber stock lenses at Wal-Mart for under $3.00.

I had bought some to replace the ones on my trailer and thought they looked familar. Same part number on the lense.

Look familiar?

Peterson Manufacturing Company

I'll be damned!
Dodge shops at Wal-Mart too!?!?
Well we seem to be getting it nailed down, but still no white lenses in sight.
Guess we'll just have to wait for the country to wake up after the weekend tomorrow and see what's out there.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I still have not heard anything back from the ebay guy and I will let everyone know as soon as I do. Sorry this is taking so long. About how many of these thing are we looking at to get? I would like to give him a number when I do hear from him. I would be willing to get them for everyone.

Adam-

Me want clear too.

skeetachya

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well thats them, I guess I am done from here. Never heard back from the ebay guy either. The only problem with those is that they are 47.00 plus whatever shipping is, ebay they were around30.00 with shipping.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I could feel more glamorous about posting the links above. But all I did was search previous posts and look for vendors still selling them.

Fixing to order mine. Then to some of them there stealth bulbs too.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There were 2 links. DId you try both?

I ordered mine from the Makoto link. No indication they were not in stock, but no tracking # either. They say it takes 3 days to process the order. For $13.00 shipping that should cover the box, peanuts, printer ink, clear polycarbonate to make the freaking parts... And, the employee to ship them the same damn day!

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both links now show "Out of stock" beside the "Qty needed". I don't think that was there when the link first was put up by Dave.
I've emailed the "contact us" links to see if they have inventory at present or on route.

Well, if I get mine, I'll put them on ebay cause I'm such a swell guy.

Maybe a starting bid of...:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi