White side marker lights for GTS???

OP
OP
B

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LMAO! The guys that own the site are probably like ***, why the big craze for these lights all of a sudden?!?!?
They should send me a free set just for starting this thread and of course a set to Dave for finding their site!

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well thats them, I guess I am done from here. Never heard back from the ebay guy either. The only problem with those is that they are 47.00 plus whatever shipping is, ebay they were around30.00 with shipping.

Shipping on Ebay was actually $15.00 plus the price of the lights.

OP
OP
B

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well it took almost a week, but I just recieved UPS info that they shipped the part, or at least recieved the billing info. It says I should have them on the 18th.
A little slow to ship from one State over from me:sadpace:

OP
OP
B

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well now I just got a UPS shipping cancelation, ***?!?!?
I'm starting to wonder if these guys are legit or not.

OP
OP
B

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just called both places and they told me the place that makes them in Taiwan isn't making them for a few months. I guess we are back to the drawing board:dunno:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just called both places and they told me the place that makes them in Taiwan isn't making them for a few months. I guess we are back to the drawing board:dunno:

Amber is cool I guess...

NOT.

I read on one of the threads while I was researching the links I found, that they are like Kenworth marker lights or something.

Might have to dive back in to that.

OP
OP
B

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm working on one place I just found, but got an answering machine and left a message.
I will come to the rescue this time:2tu:

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a pain in the rear this has turned out to be. I ordered the lights from the Makoto website last week when the link was posted. I got a confirmation email and I paid with paypal.

First they said they can't find my order and record of my payment. Then also said they won't be able to get any more of them for at least a month because they are moving. So I went to paypal and filed a complaint at the resolution center. Then the customer service guy says he found my payment and it'll be refunded by the end of the week. What a pain. Hope I get my money back.

Get ready for a bid war BigMike, lol. :nono:

gsav69

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As soon as the post went up, like last wednesday, I went to their site and put in an order as well. I didn't hear anything for 5 days and finally called them. They found my order and claimed to be out of stock and that I would be getting a refund. They then call me back half an hour later and told me they had 1 set left which they committed to me. I received a fedex tracking number today. Let's see how this plays out.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As soon as the post went up, like last wednesday, I went to their site and put in an order as well. I didn't hear anything for 5 days and finally called them. They found my order and claimed to be out of stock and that I would be getting a refund. They then call me back half an hour later and told me they had 1 set left which they committed to me. I received a fedex tracking number today. Let's see how this plays out.

Sorry man, but you just **** now. Those were mine. They had to have been.

OP
OP
B

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Aw man! You guys should buy me the set on E-Bay seeing it was me that lit a fire under everyones ass with this thing, LOL!

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's me you need to worry about.
Uhh, you were saying?:rolaugh:

I almost went $125 in last 5 seconds but I saw it was BigMIke. Couldn't do it to ya Bro. I know hard you've been looking for them. :2tu:

Congrats. Throw up some pics when you get them on.:headbang:

OP
OP
B

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LOL! You damn guys! I threw in my bid at the last second for $200.00. THe whole time I'm like "THese guys are going to lose the bid, but they are just going to make me pay more!":omg:

OP
OP
B

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will have a new clear set coming up for sale, but I won't see it until around the middle or end of March.
Let me know who wants dibs on it, and of course highest offer gets it, as somebody has to offset this treachery!:rolaugh:

OP
OP
B

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think they are passing state laws that say you have to have clear lights with white striped cars.

Last edited: