White side marker lights for GTS???

OP
OP
B

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dave, ya know......there still are those clear ones that look like they mount on the roof of a pick-up truck for sale on E-Bay:lmao:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL! You damn guys! I threw in my bid at the last second for $200.00. THe whole time I'm like "THese guys are going to lose the bid, but they are just going to make me pay more!":omg:
Dude,
you got more money than brains :lmao:

I can't bring myself to paying that much for a couple of pieces of plastic :crazy2:

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$119.16 for a used set, I'll can learn to deal with the amber!

Dave, you should consider yourself lucky that you missed it, and a bit of a scoundrel that you drove the price as high as it ended!

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow, this thread is hilarious!!

i read through the whole thing and when i got to the page where the ebay auction went up to $120 i busted out laughing at work and everyone turned around like 'whats so funny'

anyways, i just failed inspection for my clear corners, so i guess its off to walmart to grab te amber ones for temp. thanks for the tip!

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a place that sells them, $65/pair:

PRODUCTS & Merchandise

Just scroll down a bit and you'll see them, just not sure (from the description) if they come with the bulb. Picture on right shows clear lense with amber bulb.

Peter

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a place that sells them, $65/pair:

PRODUCTS & Merchandise

Just scroll down a bit and you'll see them, just not sure (from the description) if they come with the bulb. Picture on right shows clear lense with amber bulb.

Peter

Wonder what idiot thought up this product. Too much AC???

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

VIPER Dashboard Vent Plug Fits Air-Conditioned VIPERs m/y 1992-2002 RT, GTS/GT2 & ACR.Soft foam rubber insert blocks off unwanted cold air blast, either to driver or passenger. Plugs in dash- 5.00

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The back lens is too big, hard to get to and expensive. "Bluebatmobile" has a red overlay kit that covers the yellow lens. Works/looks good. However, he is hard to get a hold of and order from. Andy, if you read this i am still waiting....

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The back lens is too big, hard to get to and expensive. "Bluebatmobile" has a red overlay kit that covers the yellow lens. Works/looks good. However, he is hard to get a hold of and order from. Andy, if you read this i am still waiting....
Treesnake hooked me up with a set of the red overlays that he had left over. They look great, much better than the yellow turns.:2tu:

Hard to tell in this shot but here's a pic.

Saturday_003.JPG

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Treesnake hooked me up with a set of the red overlays that he had left over. They look great, much better than the yellow turns.:2tu:

Hard to tell in this shot but here's a pic.

Saturday_003.JPG

Would be awesome if you can take some close up pics...please!!!

I found a company that is willing to make them for us. We would need a guarantee buy of 20 sets to do it, which I don't think it should be a problem. It would be about $ 200 per the set and it would include the housings as well.

Does anyone have a set of rear tails laying around?

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this the correct light? They look correct and also seem to be a quality piece...but, being relatively new to Vipers, I am not sure:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

I would also like to switch out for clear, but want to make sure I buy the right thing the first time.

Thanks.

Peter

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes those are the correct clear covers... The light itself is yellow so if you want a true clear side marker you must change those as well.

:usa: