'01 Sapphire/Silver GTS - speak up!

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seeing as our cars are a bit unique, I've been a little surprised by the number of Sapphire/Silvers I've seen on the VCA board. I've only seen one other in person and that was at the Roundup in Austin this last spring.

Of course, we all know that beautiful Leslie has one ... others please post up. I just want to get a feel for it.

By the way, mine is a Candadian car, converted to US standards with 3 miles on it.

Drive safe, guys and gals, the winter roads/tires will take you OUT if you don't.:(

RevHeat

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There is a guy here in San Antonio that has one. It looks black though in this pic.
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[media]http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/2367/1009832.jpg[/media]"

My 01 GTS.

Sorry for posting twice, didn't realize it until it was too late.

Last edited:

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 of 86 Sapphire with Stripes here. :2tu: Best color ever made IMHO.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
B

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting .... in this thread alone, there are three different colors used for the Venom tag! (all for the same car color)

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thank you Mike for the compliment:D

'Double trouble' Viper days at Gingerman, I am on right, #78, ACR guy on left.

DSCN21501.JPG

I painted my silver stripes on last fall

paint4.jpg

there's just something about loving your Viper, then getting to cruise with your 'car from another mother':lmao:makes it all the more fun.

Last edited:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that picture really highlights the fact, the front nose was repainted.

his Viper looks GREAT!

glad I didn't post a close up of mine:lmao:lots of track critters have sandblasted it for a very special effect.

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that picture really highlights the fact, the front nose was repainted.

It was not repainted- the camera angle simply picks up the lighting difference as the nose drops down. I was the 3rd owner of this ACR just before Bob. The original owner was well known in the Viper community in Texas and I also spoke to the 2nd owner before I purchased the car from WoodHouse. They had conducted a very thourough inspection of the the car, and gave it a super clean bill of health:2tu:

Here is the underside and nose just before Bob received it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
01sapphirebob your car is in the kc region and is absolutely gorgeous although it's possible I'm biased! Have only seen it once, if your surfing iwannagts come back we need the members and you really shouldn't keep that gorgeous car hidden!!
By the way there are 7 sapphire coupes and 1 rt-10 in the kc region that I know of!!!!!

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres another.....I was out at a car show one night and there were six other vipers there that night. I was able to park right next to this sapphire RT/10.

CIMG0739.JPG

I know this is a thread of sapphire and silver but this is one of my favorite pics of my RT/10 :)
P1000502.JPG

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
01sapphirebob your car is in the kc region and is absolutely gorgeous although it's possible I'm biased! Have only seen it once, if your surfing iwannagts come back we need the members and you really shouldn't keep that gorgeous car hidden!!
By the way there are 7 sapphire coupes and 1 rt-10 in the kc region that I know of!!!!!

Good to know. I was wondering if IwannaGTS still had it. Have not seen him on the boards in a while.

blackandblue01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When I bought the car I was under the impression they were. After speaking with several people I have come to the conclusion a previous owner added them. Who ever did the stripes did a top notch job. The good thing is I like em!!!:2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21