02 acr value? thinking of selling

ontilt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am thinking of selling my 02 red acr. 5200 mi, all original, fac warr til 7-09, well maintained, fluids changed, never in rain, or smoked in, exc cond.
I know this is a potentially difficult question to answer not seeing the car etc but just wanted some honest opinions. thanks

Looki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tilt

I just purchased a ACR and spent 6 months looking. If the car is in as good a shape as you have stated then you should be looking at 55-59 K

Thanks

Tim

OP
OP
O

ontilt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
looki thanks for the input..............without the un needed comments.

CSTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know man. I've been half-heartedly marketing my '02 red ACR for sale over the last few months. I would say maybe $50k to $55k. If I could get low 50s out of mine, I'd be happy right now. Mine is red, no stripes, has HRE wheels, Borla exhaust, etc. and 13k miles. The economy just ***** right now.

Christian

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
3 years ago 60-65k. Now....50-55k to the right buyer I would guess. The market stinks and is inundated with average to below average condition Gen 2 Vipers which in turn are driving down the prices for quality cars.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try calling some of our site sponsors such as Woodhouse or BJ Motors. You never know, maybe they'll make you an offer you can't refuse.