'02 GTS FE or Red/Silver for Sale?

vipertime3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
\'02 GTS FE or Red/Silver for Sale?

Anybody in the Washington, DC area thinking of selling their '02 FE or '02 Red/Silver?

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: \'02 GTS FE or Red/Silver for Sale?

I can be in Washington in, say, 10 hours, and my car is a really dark silver. Really dark.

OP
OP
V

vipertime3

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Gee thanks. But, really, anyone???

Tommy K

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Don't know if it's still available, or if you'd consider an '00, but Jason Heffners Red/Silver is beautiful. I almost bought that car, and still wouldn't mind owning it. Still in classifieds. fwiw.

Tom
btw, he's in MD

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think Jason's car sold already. The guy that bought it posted on here the other day.

Tommy K

Viper Owner
Reaction score

oops. Someone got a nice car. Good luck on your search, those are my other two favorite combos.

Tom

Mike 01 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jerry,
Go to www.chuckanderson.com and look at the motorsports page. Click on performance cars and look for the 2001 Red/Silver GTS. This car has less than 800 miles on it. Be sure to click on the car to open up the window with the description.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How in the Sam Hill does a FORD dealership have a bunch of Vipers for sale??????

OP
OP
V

vipertime3

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Thanks for all of the posts. I'll keep looking. I did notice Jason's car a while back, but I'm really looking for the ABS years only. Appreciate the help.

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score

A friend of mine called me in ref. to a 02 red gts fe.It is located at a dealership that he dx's alot of cars and trucks to and from.My father is interested in it if not i will post info later in week.The car has not been titled and is in storage.

TomSlick

Viper Owner
Reaction score

How bad do you want one? 4705 miles with aftermarket exhaust and smooth-tube headers. Just the right set-up, not too loud and not too quiet. Shifts like no other car I've had before. I would need to get full retail and would regret selling it. 1 of 759 including Final Editions which there were 360 of those. There's been a couple of brand new FE's on e-bay. Not too many brand new '02 Vipers left, but you could probably get one of those for what I'd take for mine. I just like the Silver stripes better (probably since the first GTS-R I saw had Silver stripes). Click on my photo's and check it out. Thanks, Tom Newton.

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Vipertime 3,

That red/silver one at www.chuckanderson.com is one AWESOME car. It's Mike's personal car. There isn't a nicer cleaner one on the market, period.

I've seen it many times, the photos do not do it justice. The nose and front splitter are absolutely KILLER! It would be like buying a new car! Plus Mike is a great guy, he'd take great care of you if you buy from him.

I assume he could arrange enclosed delivery to your door step.