03 Z06 vs. 08 Viper Coupe

imagine32000

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well.. one guy goes from an 04 Mamba to an 08 Z06, and another (me) goes from an 03 Z06 to an 08 Viper coupe. Just put a deposit down/order in w/ Bill @ Woodhouse. 03 Z06 (black, cam'ed, 20k mi) now for sale! :)

- Matt

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YESSSSS!!! What color coupe? BLACK???! We went from an '04 Z06 (yellow) to the '05 Black SRT...never looked back! Congrats on your purchase, can't go wrong with Bill helping you out! ~juli

OP
OP
I

imagine32000

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I went with Viper Red. I'm also having white stripes painted on by the dealership once they receive the car. They apparently do a lot of paintwork there, to include striping. So basically.. viper red... white stripes, H-spokes, two-tone (red/black interior.)

- Matt

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I went with Viper Red. I'm also having white stripes painted on by the dealership once they receive the car. They apparently do a lot of paintwork there, to include striping. So basically.. viper red... white stripes, H-spokes, two-tone (red/black interior.)
- Matt

Sounds awesome (venom red print in honor of your '08!)...Dave6666 will be VERY happy to hear about the white stripes...he's all for RED Vipers and white stripes being the FASTEST...now he'll have you in his corner! Sounds gorgeous.
Any word on anticipated arrival date? ~juli

ACR VYPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went from a '05 Civic Si (commuter) to a '06 Viper (White w/Blue stripes). Talk about the difference in speed, gas mileage, attention and on and on…
Congratulations on your order.
-Ken:usa:

OP
OP
I

imagine32000

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks again! And hey.. it's VIPER Red.. not VENOM Red. hehe. That's why I'm having to have the white stripes painted on by the dealer & not getting it done by the factory.

- Matt

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks again! And hey.. it's VIPER Red.. not VENOM Red. hehe. That's why I'm having to have the white stripes painted on by the dealer & not getting it done by the factory.
- Matt

OOPS, my bad...sorry!! The red print still stands though for VIPER RED then!!! ~juli
ENJOY!

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score

- Matt

Congrats!

/Rich

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Always good to have an ex-vette owner to help kick ass out there!

Ted

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I think a bunch of us "graduated" from Vettes to Vipers. I did too.

OP
OP
I

imagine32000

Viper Owner
Reaction score
And the Z06 is sold! Would love to hear about the first customer car being delivered.

- Matt