06 blue/white coupe interior accent pieces... who has spare black pieces?

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure I'm not the only who hates the blue steering wheel, shift knob and ebrake handle. I've already ordered another MGW shifter to replace the shifter, but does anyone have a black steering wheel or ebrake they'd like to get rid of? I saw a few on Ebay, but most seem prematurely worn. Thanks!

OP
OP
A

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only 3k miles on them, so shape is great. But, I'm not looking for a trade, just a purchase. I'd like to have the option of putting the car back to stock shape.

OP
OP
A

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In case anyone comes across this thread in the future, I found the pieces I needed at Partsrack (duh, should have checked there first). At a great price, too. Thanks JonB (I used to think Jon required a public thank you to purchase a part... it turns out he doesn't).

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What ballpark pricing to replace the wheel and e-brake? I also dislike the blue stuff, but would save it for the next owner.

OP
OP
A

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure what else JonB has in stock and at what price, I bought used ones that were basically new (owner upgraded immediately). Well worth a few hundred dollars to get rid of that blue interior (flamesuit on, but seriously... how many blue/white coupe owners would honestly choose the blue over regular black parts).

OP
OP
A

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, maybe it looks better in person. I am still waiting for my blue/white coupe to arrive, but from pics the blue interior just doesn't do it for me. Looks a little ricey (and I'm asian, so if anyone could pull it off it would be me :) ).

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never liked the blue accents in my '06 blue/white. They are too bright to me, would have preferred solid black on the interior. Smurfy goodness!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude