06 coupe car cover

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just got my 06 coupe car cover and I must say what a piece of [******] it is, it's almost a vinyl type material. will a 2000gts car cover fit a 06 coupe, my 2000gts mopar car cover was 100 times better than the 06 car cover.

Timmer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My FE coupe came with that cover and I don't care for it either. I ordered one from CaliforniaCarCover.com today to replace it with.

I tried to use my cover from my 01 RT/10 and it was a little too small. Can't speak for a GTS one though.

OP
OP
T

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just went to there website which one did you get, thought about getting the stromproof, even thou it stays in the garage. just is case something falls against it, versus the indoor only cover.

Timmer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I went with the Tan Flannel indoor one. That is supposed to be the softest one.

If you want more info, call and talk to Randy. He did the research yesterday and found the template for the 06 so they could make it to size.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I know that the SRT cover fit on my gen2 coupe. My guess is that it will fit.

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I kind of like the cover and bag that came with my FE Coupe, no dought a custom fit and the black stripes are pretty neat..

I thought the material was canvas, it feels much like the covers I have bought for my other cars from California Car Covers.

I may buy a replacement cover, just to save the looks of the one that came with my coupe.....Iam anal that way...

OP
OP
T

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I kind of like the cover and bag that came with my FE Coupe, no dought a custom fit and the black stripes are pretty neat..

I thought the material was canvas, it feels much like the covers I have bought for my other cars from California Car Covers.

I may buy a replacement cover, just to save the looks of the one that came with my coupe.....Iam anal that way...
yes it does feel like canvas I couldnt think of the word from my first post when I said vinyl. But I like the mopar gts covers they are a cloth material and feel and looks better then the mopar 06 coupe cover.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude