06 red vert

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been pokin around several vipers....found a no stories 9k mile 06 vert for 50k....what says you guys?

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you like red.... have you seen it yet.... is it one owner...any transferrable extended warranty? I bought an 06 GTS Blue vert...5300 miles...transferrable 5/50,000 extended warranty with $0 deductible.... I paid right around that price..a bit more as I really liked the color (only 88 made in GTS blue in 2006) and the warranty was enticing...

OP
OP
P

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 owners,no warranty[easy to get though] and is there a BAD color for a viper?

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Clean no stories sounds great. Bought the same car for the same reasons your considering this one.

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think red can be stunning on the Viper.... not for me to drive because I am not generally a fan of red, but if you like.... that's what counts. I had heard the Maxcare extended was not available after the factory warranty had expired.... I paid a bit more for mine the transfer fee was only $50... so it was worth a few extra $$ to me... Overall if condition checks out... sounds like a good deal!!!

OP
OP
P

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man Ive had several vipers and never really needed the warranty for anything big so im not terribly worried about that....besides Tom S
essions lives here and works on my stuff for free!!!!!!!!!!!!

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just bought a 04 with 900 miles on it. I'm not a red guy either, but with some black stripes I think its gonna look sweet. I paid a little to much for it, but its basically a new car. I can live with the color verses that mileage. Gen4 just to much right now. But its next.

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man Ive had several vipers and never really needed the warranty for anything big so im not terribly worried about that....besides Tom S
essions lives here and works on my stuff for free!!!!!!!!!!!!

Free Huh we need to talk about this. I do feel sorry for you being on a fixed income and all.:lmao:Your poverty levels shows since you are driving a ***** turbo Porsche right now. Oh yea hope you enjoy St Johns for the next 2 weeks.

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought my 06 coupe with less than 8000 miles with corsas and clear bra and some other things for less a little less than 50. If the car checks out and there's no stories it doesn't sound like to bad of a deal.

V1OGLENN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I purchased a 2006 with 6800 miles and then purchased the extended warranty as it was still under factory warranty for about the same price as you found on this car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather