06 SRT Coupe for sale

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greg, This car is a buddy of mine, he bought it new and he is a car collector, He is more into Older Mopars and was not getting any use out of it so he is getting rid of it to concentrate on his Older collection. The car is in as new condition with only 900 kms. He only drove it a couple of times, It has always been in a A/C and heated Shop.:D:D

OP
OP
A

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greg, This car is a buddy of mine, he bought it new and he is a car collector, He is more into Older Mopars and was not getting any use out of it so he is getting rid of it to concentrate on his Older collection. The car is in as new condition with only 900 kms. He only drove it a couple of times, It has always been in a A/C and heated Shop.:D:D

Thanks, Grant!
Buddy in Calgary thinking about it.

Greg

Tony2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Silly question here, but with the 08's recently being advertised for sale new in the mid to high 80's after rebates doesn't that one seem priced high?

Tony2

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Silly question here, but with the 08's recently being advertised for sale new in the mid to high 80's after rebates doesn't that one seem priced high?

Tony2

I was thinking the same thing. I could have bought a new 2008 with full warranty in Cochrane for $76,000.00 a few months ago. I hope he gets it though but I highly doubt it.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Kinda old for the cars listed here, but I do have an OLD modified 440 duster that I would trade for part value of a Viper - or Shelby GT.

Maybe someone could mention it to him? Also have the 92 Black Daytona IROC R/T (1 of only 432 Chrysler's Lotus headed 'package' cars) and a 71 340 Demon project. I wouldn't mind a stock Viper for the daughter/wife to drive. Prefer modified GTS though.

Ted

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, This car 06 VOI9 Edition Coupe is going to sell tomorrow by NO RESERVE auction in Red Deer Alberta. The owner is going through a Divorce and the Viper and his 99 Purple Prowler are in the auction No Reserve. They sell at about 1PM. Auction Company is electricgarage.com The Viper has 3000 kms and the prowler has 7000 kms. :D:D

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Divorce ***** and my ex just sold my $10,000 rolling chassis for $2,000 while I was gone. I feel for him.

Been there, done that.

Ted

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can phone bid, not sure about internet bidding. Ted, I was thinking of you last night as they put through a Twin Turbo Stealth, Sold for $4300.00. Also for anyone interested, they have a 08 Canadian 500 Hemi Orange Challenger with 280 Kms that is going to sell No Reserve as well.