08 & 09 vipers

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well i dont think there will be a 10 srt of any sort:mad:so all you guys and gals that think you took a big hit,you will see in the near future a how bad u gotta have it price tag for re-sale,and the rest will follow suit(all the other viper years)its sad but good-its just reality of whats on the menue for the next generation of car sucess for america:usa:.just another trend that we have seen in the past,all good things must come to a end:mad:.09 will be super low numbered car.:eater:guess we will have to sit back and try to enjoy the ride of why i think reality is comin.

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well i dont think there will be a 10 srt of any sort:mad:so all you guys and gals that think you took a big hit,you will see in the near future a how bad u gotta have it price tag for re-sale,and the rest will follow suit(all the other viper years)its sad but good-its just reality of whats on the menue for the next generation of car sucess for america:usa:.just another trend that we have seen in the past,all good things must come to a end:mad:.09 will be super low numbered car.:eater:guess we will have to sit back and try to enjoy the ride of why i think reality is comin.

Huh??? :confused:

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an 06 and I traded an 03 in on a new 08 about 6 weeks ago. Dealer had a bunch of Vipers at the time. Got something like $20K off of MSRP. A kick asp deal. Got a great trade in price on the 03 as well. Dealer now has two Vipers in stock an 09 convert and an 08 coupe. He moved a lot of iron in a few weeks. I should buy another one.

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so many vipers are available new and used ones,if it ends no biggie theres plenty to go around for resale,it would be nice to see viper holds its value for a change

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree, Viper owners need to stop giving them away!
What about certain DEALERS who were selling preowned Gen 4 with less than 50 miles on them for LOW 60S only a few months ago under the false premise of so called employee certificates.The above absolutely killed the resale value.

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about certain DEALERS who were selling preowned Gen 4 with less than 50 miles on them for LOW 60S only a few months ago under the false premise of so called employee certificates.The above absolutely killed the resale value.

Can't find those deals now very easily. So unless the NEW Chrysler decides to do another massive employee discount program I doubt that you will see many advertised huge discounts from surviving dealerships. It will be interesting to see what becomes of the blacklisted dealers Viper inventory as discussed in detail on the other thread though.

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I agree, they need to stop giving them away too. It's been discussed a lot and I'm not sure what's going to happen with the values of our cars over the next few years, there are a lot of factors that could play a part. In the mean time I'm just going to enjoy mine as much as possible!

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't find those deals now very easily. So unless the NEW Chrysler decides to do another massive employee discount program I doubt that you will see many advertised huge discounts from surviving dealerships. It will be interesting to see what becomes of the blacklisted dealers Viper inventory as discussed in detail on the other thread though.
After selling MULTIPLE Vipers in this economy over the past year i can tell you first hand asking and getting are two different animals.Out of 10 cars out there for sale 5 people can afford to wait it out to TRY to get top dollar the other 5 MUST move the car for no other reason than they simply need the money(this can include dealers that are paying floorplan )

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, they need to stop giving them away too. It's been discussed a lot and I'm not sure what's going to happen with the values of our cars over the next few years, there are a lot of factors that could play a part. In the mean time I'm just going to enjoy mine as much as possible!
i agree also im driving mine as much as possible were having sunny days and i dont care about mileage put on the car