08 blue vert on ebay.

IWishIHadaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha...I JUST received a phone call from a nice young lady at the dealership asking if I was still interested. I told them that I thought it was already sold. She is checking....

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha...I JUST received a phone call from a nice young lady at the dealership asking if I was still interested. I told them that I thought it was already sold. She is checking....
A serious seller would take the car off fleabay long time ago. Seems to me they are stringing along pirateviper until a better buyer comes along. I do not think this is a business practice that would give me confidence to deal with them. You should just for kicks use BIN and let us see what happens.

ringram

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I didnt have full payment of cleared funds Id be leaving it up for sale.
Depends if its fully paid for or not yet.

OP
OP
P

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well i just blew em up and told em I was out.That I was gonna give them an out and have them redeposit my deposit.Told them to sell it elsewhere.They called back freaked out so I guess they werent tryin to sell it out from underneath me.Oh well im *** commited now....kinda leaves a bad taste in my mouth though.

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well i just blew em up and told em I was out.That I was gonna give them an out and have them redeposit my deposit.Told them to sell it elsewhere.They called back freaked out so I guess they werent tryin to sell it out from underneath me.Oh well im *** commited now....kinda leaves a bad taste in my mouth though.
Here is the thing, if they are serious and you negotiated price lower than their BIN, they can adjust the price and let you use BIN, not very complicated and certainly builds the confidence of the buyer. If someone else pulled the trigger and used BIN, then what? Where are you then? If they are so disorganized and you buy the car after all, I really think you should have someone check it before it is loaded and then while it is loaded. I can only imagine what a nightmare it would be for you to deal with them afterwards.

OP
OP
P

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a friend in Dallas who will go watch the loading.I blew em up again about how originally they were gonna ship this car on an open carrier.....still blows my mind!Its off ebay now.

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a friend in Dallas who will go watch the loading.I blew em up again about how originally they were gonna ship this car on an open carrier.....still blows my mind!Its off ebay now.
Have you ever seen how GM hauls new Corvettes? It is strictly fresh air. Looks like they finally took it off the fleabay. Congrats on the terrific car.

IWishIHadaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Pirate,

When I mentioned to the lady that called me that I thought the Viper was already sold to a VCA member, she was confused and apologetic if that was the case. I honestly don't believe that she was trying to sell it out from under you. There just seemed to be a lack of communication within the dealership. I hope that this makes you feel better about your purchase.

Congrats on the new Viper....I'm sort of kicking myself for not pulling the trigger. Beautiful car. Please post some pics when it arrives so that I can torture myself some more....:drive:

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Pirate,

When I mentioned to the lady that called me that I thought the Viper was already sold to a VCA member, she was confused and apologetic if that was the case. I honestly don't believe that she was trying to sell it out from under you. There just seemed to be a lack of communication within the dealership. I hope that this makes you feel better about your purchase.

Congrats on the new Viper....I'm sort of kicking myself for not pulling the trigger. Beautiful car. Please post some pics when it arrives so that I can torture myself some more....:drive:
now your screen name should be.... I WISH I HADA BOUGHT A VIPER .

OP
OP
P

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats cool IWish....ill definitely post pix.Ive taken my Rollbar outta my 06 but im conflicted whether to put it in this car.Not sure I want to cut on it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang