08 Coupe for sale in the classifieds

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks like a major buy for some lucky intender to get into a Gen IV inexpensively...esp. if they like the mods. Good luck with your sale. Mike

Thanks for the kind words! I also feel its priced very aggressively as I am looking to move the car quick! Also if someone wasn't partial to the mods I would be happy to remove them and knock some money off the total price. I am buying a Gen 4 ACR so everything can just transfer to that car.

-Tim

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ya you can only buy up with cars. The next Viper for me will be a ACR one day. Nice car and good price. At least you drove the thing, so many people dont, myself included....lol

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale Tim!

I've dealt with Tim on a few items in the past - great guy! Buy with confidence fellas!

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
At this price, it should go today. If I weren't in the housing market, you and I would be talking today.

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words Ryan!

And to swexlin if you change your mind or I can persuade you with some pictures let me know :).

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim, wish I could, but I'm looking at houses, so no can do my friend. Beautiful car!

Understandable!

I have actually had a few inquiries but everyone seems to be turned of by the miles. I will never understand the reason for buying such and amazing car and not using them for what they have been made for. This car has 65K and I know it will last a very very long time with standard maintenance.

-Tim

dester243

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish it were a vert actually. I got some friends itching to buy my 03 Paxton vert and I keep eyeballing the gen 4s.

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish it were a vert actually. I got some friends itching to buy my 03 Paxton vert and I keep eyeballing the gen 4s.

I have a cutting wheel :)

If you would pass it along or shoot me an email. I'd be happy to send more pictures.

I'm thinking about posting it on that E auction site but would prefer to see it stay in the club.

-Tim

dester243

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I passed it along to my buddies who want my viper but I don't think they want a coupe. Still, the more that knows, the better. :)

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car was previously owned by Smog Dog, a long time VCA member, and multiple Viper owner. He loved this car very much and took great care of it, and currently drives a 2013, otherwise I'm sure he'd still have this one. Hope it stays in the VCA family, and GLWS Tim!

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car was previously owned by Smog Dog, a long time VCA member, and multiple Viper owner. He loved this car very much and took great care of it, and currently drives a 2013, otherwise I'm sure he'd still have this one. Hope it stays in the VCA family, and GLWS Tim!

These are all facts! Me purchasing an ACR is contingent on selling this car. Otherwise I would love to have both. Malu59RT is your old B&W still around?

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No clue to be honest, the CarFax on it finally got corrected, but I haven't seen it listed anywhere else.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jason- Thanks for your kind words! Tim's Viper is a great car and probably has another 100K miles left with no problems. No mechanical issues with this car ever except LH window regulator. All service done by the book and documented at my local Dodge dealer. Great opportunity for someone to pick up a G4 and drive it for low bucks. How much more can it depreciate? Not much...
Tim- GLWS!

Bill

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

Valley of Fire, East of Las Vegas

[/IMG]

Wind surfers in backround, Half Moon Bay, Pacific Coast Highway

[/IMG]

Redwoods---I had this picture enlarged to fit a 22x27 frame and it hangs in my office.

[/IMG]

Lake Tahoe

[/IMG]

Bourbon Street, same cross country trip

[/IMG]

Seventeen Mile Drive

[/IMG]

Wine country

This Viper has been to all 4 corners of the USA on one 37 day 10,050 mile trip! What a blast!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You put 65,000 miles on a 08?!? Wow, you must do some serious daily driving! Congratulations. I had 55,000 after 6 years and thought that was crazy. Very impressive. Good luck with the sale.

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could buy this car and do a completely built motor (with forged internals and zero) miles, plus head/cam for probably less than a stock 08 with low miles. Great deal. And very tasteful mods.

Good luck with the sale!

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Bill for the kind words and the added Photo's! Happy to hear most of you guys know the car. Now I just need to sell it!!! I have gotten some emails but no solid buyers yet!

-Tim

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I could sell my car I would probably jump on this. You have any pics of the wheels? The aftermarket wheels is a pretty big selling point for me, it would be nice to actually see what they look like.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery