08 coupe, scratch and dent sale

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that stuff Billy Mays sells on TV will fix that right up..

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats actually not that bad of a price. dosn't have frame damage or anything

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe.
600 HP!!!
Runs and drives
Front end damage
Frame damage
Major parts needed:
  • Front bumper
  • Front bumper reinforcement
  • All cooling
  • Left inner fender bracket
  • Left fender
  • Left frame rail
  • Both headlights
  • Hood
ALL PARTS IN STOCK!!!

OMG...I cannot stop laughing...or crying...
~juli

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The really bad thing about this so-called bargain is, SALVAGE TITLE, these are hard to wash and what do you think having this title as salvage lowers the price by ???

TCurtner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The really bad thing about this so-called bargain is, SALVAGE TITLE, these are hard to wash and what do you think having this title as salvage lowers the price by ???

Not a good deal at all, imho. The only useable stuff would part out for not much more (if any more!) than the opening bid. For instance, a great 08 motor/trans was available about 1 month ago for 17995 (5k miles if I remember). So what else could one really sell? To fix up, will cost another 20k. Might as well go by a great used 08 for about 60 -65k! Again, IMHO.;)

Dr V

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not a good deal at all, imho. The only useable stuff would part out for not much more (if any more!) than the opening bid. For instance, a great 08 motor/trans was available about 1 month ago for 17995 (5k miles if I remember). So what else could one really sell? To fix up, will cost another 20k. Might as well go by a great used 08 for about 60 -65k! Again, IMHO.;)

I totally agree. The salvage title abd 20K worth of parts and labor will put you right into the mid 60's. Go buy a slightly used one and you will be better off. The best part is the car only has 1500 miles. A little too much horsepower, eh?

Mad Max 93 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scotts a great guy to deal with. Got my car from him and he's just a stand up guy. My car has a clean title so I lucked out. His staff was excellent to deal with also, even after the sale. Got lots of parts from him over the past 8 months including a ton of parts when I picked up my car. He knows Vipers!

On a side note he had a 08 SSG with only 8 MILES ON IT!!!! The person smashed it into a wall on the way home after buying it! It was so sad to see that brand new car smashed! It still had all the plastic on the seats and the window sticker on the passenger seat.

Tabs1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Cant be too many Gen4 coupes left. I guess they started with what? say 867 in 08 and maybe 200 or so in 2009. Must be about 1000 left.

Every other day I'm seeing one totalled out on these sites.

mjf6175

Viper Owner
Reaction score
For an insurance company to "total" a car and give it a salvage title, especially a new or near new one, the insurance company's repair estimate usually has to be 70-80% of retail book value. There has got to be some serious front frame damage going on and probably requires a good deal of labor to fix.

Tabs1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They say they have all the parts in stock to fix it, if its such a great deal THEY would have repaired it and sold it.

OzeViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
someday I would love to take one of these cars and put some sort of "Kit" on it, maybe a beach buggy? hehe

Mad Max 93 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They say they have all the parts in stock to fix it, if its such a great deal THEY would have repaired it and sold it.

they have done that to a few cars but then they are liable for the work. If you buy it and fix it or have it fixed then its all on you not them. This place is a collision shop and its huge!