08 VIPER/ACR in NASA?

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you guys should just start a thread and have at it all by yourselves. Pleeez. I hear enough about TC v NoTC in the F1 press. Ya, they got rid of it this year, and guys (arguably the best drivers in the world) are wrecking at an unprecedented rate. Watching Monaco practice this am? But the drivers are lovin the challenge, and it makes racing a lot more interesting with all the shunts. I think we can all agree on one thing, if you want to test your skills as a driver, the Viper is one of the best platforms to do it. ;)

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you guys should just start a thread and have at it all by yourselves. Pleeez. I hear enough about TC v NoTC in the F1 press. Ya, they got rid of it this year, and guys (arguably the best drivers in the world) are wrecking at an unprecedented rate. Watching Monaco practice this am? But the drivers are lovin the challenge, and it makes racing a lot more interesting with all the shunts. I think we can all agree on one thing, if you want to test your skills as a driver, the Viper is one of the best platforms to do it. ;)

Sorry to derail the thread. Bluestreak's stance just seems perplexing to me, being that he is such a great driver and doesn't need TC yet such an advocate of it.

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you cant understand it with an elementery school level explanation, you never will. I'm done with it.