1:18 Viper For sale

wcollera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at the store the other day and picked up a bunch of 1:18 scale dodge vipers. I found a gt2 a steel grey viper, a red viper , and all different kind of stuff including the Dodge viper concept car not the SRT/10, but I do have a grey one of those too. I am asking $30.00 for the car plus s/h. If anyone is interested let me know. I also picked up some rare cars. I will have them up on my webpage soon whihc I will post here. There are too many to list sned me a pm and I will see If I have it. I bought 50 of the cars all vipers and weird concept cars.

Thanks,

Bill

OP
OP
W

wcollera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kurt,
I never got your pm but I am sure you are asking about the grey one that I have? Well it looks like your but with no stripes sorry :( I wish my father in-law, who is a body man could paint them on there but just not able to.

Bill

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill, why isn't he able to paint the stripes on the car? I'll be painting a 1:18 scale Viper soon. Need details, thanks. Where did you find/buy all of those 50 cars. You either put the shop out of business or made them rich.

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have they started putting the right style of wheels on the later models and stopped putting side pipes and smooth hoods on all of the RT's yet? Call me picky but I like to have my models correct.

Bob K

V10 ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bill,
I'll take the grey GTS if it is still available. What is the shipping to 92131 (San Diego, CA). Thanks.

Kurt

OP
OP
W

wcollera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok here is what is left. I have a Dodge Viper GT2 with the correct wheels and everything. Asilver srt 10 and a red 1997 gts. I have not found the rt/10 yet but I have seen them. Thanks for all who has bought the cars because I am almost out and on my way to the store to go buy more.

Bill