1:43 Vipers

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hi- I've decided to expand my Viper collection into 1:43 scale, so I'm looking for just about any 1:43 model. I prefer the racing models (Minichamps, IXO, etc), but am open to any Vipers in the scale. If anyone has any for sale, or knows of a good place to get them, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

-Kurt

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi- I've decided to expand my Viper collection into 1:43 scale, so I'm looking for just about any 1:43 model. I prefer the racing models (Minichamps, IXO, etc), but am open to any Vipers in the scale. If anyone has any for sale, or knows of a good place to get them, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

-Kurt

Check my gallery for some very neat 1:43 stuff (everything is mine) :p Can look into manufacturer names for ya on request :2tu:

OP
OP
K

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
InjectTheVenom- You have some cool pieces! Nice collection! Thanks for the pics!

-Kurt

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
InjectTheVenom- You have some cool pieces! Nice collection! Thanks for the pics!

-Kurt

Anytime bro :2tu: Just give me a shout if you want to know the manufacturer of any of those, ok ;) ?
Once my Anson 1:12 RT/10 arrives in the mail I will make a picture of my latest treasures since I took the pictures in my gallery, some very neat ones among them too, like for example an IXO 1:43 GTS-R #91 in the winning red/white stripes Oreca scheme, complements my 1:43 Final Edition GTS extremely well if I may say so myself :D .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456