1" lowering kit available for sale

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1\" lowering kit available for sale

I have 1" seat lowering kit for sale in the classifieds when it gets posted. Its brand NEW from Northwind Engineering for 1 seat. Asking 170.00 plus 10.00 shipping in the lower 48. It fits all gen 3 cars from '03-'06. This is quite a discount from new.

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 1

Since I installed the NWE two-inch non-adjustable lowering kits in my car, I still have both NWE one-inch adjustable lowering kits in my garage for both driver and passenger side. I've been meaning to send them back to NWE to sell on consignment, but haven't gotten around to it. Anyone interested?

$300 (plus $20 for ground shipping to lower 48) buys you two (driver and passenger) slightly used but fully intact NWE One-Inch adjustable seat lowering kits for SRT-10. That's more than $200 off the new price.

Full disclosure:

1. Instructions -- I doubt I still have the installation instruction, but I think Mike at NWE would probably supply if asked and I can help via phone if needed.

2. Connection Wires -- You'll need to replace the flimsy connection wire on the driver's side kit like I did on the passenger side (shown below) just like everyone else does (or should do) when they buy these things new. I didn't know to do this when I installed the driver's side and mangled the flimsy stock wire to make it work, and it probably still will work, but it is mangled and you would be better off to replace it even if it wasn't mangled. Finally, I'm sure I tossed the stock passenger wire when I replaced it.

7177IMGP11051-med.JPG

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 1

Can anybody loan me $180.

I promised Steve to buy his seat lowering kit, but spent that money on a chick hanging around my Viper. (Seemed like a good idea at the time).

Does the seat lowering kit lower you enough that Steve would not see me if I drove past in my SRT?

I could make payments if the gas prices don't keep going up. Get it all paid up before next VOI.

Just kidding Steve....checks in the mail.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4