1 of 3 Gen IV's in White w/ graphite stripe

Buffdriver52

VCA Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I just picked up my first viper a couple weeks ago and come to find out that it is 1 of 3 in existence in the color combination that I have. It is the viper white with the dual graphite painted stripes. I'm going out on a limb here to try and find the other 2 or if anyone knows about them. Thanks!

Ryan

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Post a pic for more clarity since as you mention only three were were painted with the graphite stripes.

Chooch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
I also have a 2009 Gen. 4 Viper White with graphite stripes. Getting ready to do a bunch of mods in the next month or 2.

Last edited:

Stag Stopa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,

are we talking about 2009 or 2010 Vipers? There were only 3 white/graphite coupés each year. Mine is a 2010 with aero group (1 of 36); fetched it Sept. 2020 with only about 3400 miles on the odo and only did a few mods so far (Gen. 5 intake manifold, short ACR shifter, locking gas cap, Prefix heat sleeves for the ignition cables) :nana: I think I'll keep it that way (just regular maintance from now on) - it couldn't get much better I think (not without investing crazy money though).
Happy new year and best wishes from good 'ol Germany by the way :german:
View media item 70312View media item 70314View media item 70313View media item 70315

OP
OP
B

Buffdriver52

VCA Member
Reaction score
Few more pictures of mine.

Stag Stopa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet! Hehe - I'm wondering how many Gen. 4s are out there that still got the original plenum on them? :)