10 weeks and still no VCA membership!

Brian 95 RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I submitted my application to the VCA before Memorial Day, and still don't know the status. Every time I've inquired to them on the status, the reply is that "we're looking into it" or they "sent the info to the membership director."

Is this time frame normal? Or is the VCA that backlogged?

Brian

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Yes, yes..call your local president so that you can get in on the events...then call VCA HDQ to be sure that you are in the system...WELCOME to the a great group of folks.

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brian --

Unfortunately what you are experiencing is routine. No one seems to be able to do anything about it. But Steve's right, it's a great organization and call your Chapter President, Sharon Cockrell, at (810) 225-3440. We're having a chapter dinner at Bennigan's at Woodward and Square Lake Road tomorrow night if you can make it. Starts at 6:00 pm. Let me know if you want to try to make it and we'll find a way to squeeze you in. :2tu:

superdavz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They told me when I joined that they only process new membership at the end or the start of a new year. I got my stuff after 4 months.

OP
OP
B

Brian 95 RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I paid the prorated membership fee, so they must process them throughout the year, not just the start of a new year.

If it took you that long, I'll just be patient then.

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As stated above: If you sent it in, just contact your local chapter. If you show up with a car and you know the secret handshake your in :D

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Be careful of the advice about the secret handshake. You are being tricked and will be ridiculed for being a Corvette Spy --- all true Viper owners know Snakes don't have hands.