$100,500 1999 Rt/10 ?

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This Viper was in Washington state a few years back and it did go to an event with us back in 2002 or so. The dolphin painting on the hood is really nice (but certainly doesn't fit the car or with the flames.)

The coloring on the flames is breathtaking in person, but looks like it would be a nightmare to touch up even the smallest ding.

All in all I agree with the general sediment that it is not the best looking Viper but I will say the pictures on Ebay do not really help at all, the flames look much better in person.

The story that the owner was telling was that the painting on the hood was a one off and cost over $150k to have done. Last I heard the car was in Hawaii.

SA HEAT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it only had Elvis and some unicorns then they'd have a masterpiece. And that is NOT "perhaps the finest quality flame job of all time". Behold!!!....

You must be registered for see images attach

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I just threw up in my mouth, just a little! Those fantasy paint jobs should have died with the Van craze back in the 70s.

I like wild paint jobs, but flames just don't do it anymore. I don't even like Lavals ****** paint jobs and he is the best at it. A Dolphin???????

Not my taste and I agree, maybe $15K for the car, that is it! Watch the Whale Wars episode of South Park and maybe the JXPXNXXE will just come and put it out of it's misery.

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There was a Lamborghini SE30 that had the dolphins painted on it too. Hated it!

He's defiled many a car, I think I saw that one out in Las Vegas not too long ago.

You must be registered for see images

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car check link indicates one owner... I suspect it will remain that way until some estate sale many years from now :)

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, not typical for comments I make, but this car looks like someone in the car in front on the highway threw up and it spattered on the front of this RT. I've seen some nice custom paint jobs on Vettes in my past as well as other cars and they looked really nice....this????? Just no words!

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice $150k paint job NOT! lol

I like this crap he had on his site.

If you read closely I guess Dave does not qualify. lol

(Linked from the Lassen Meteorite Viper)
The Remster's wise words on how to get rich, plus other related rants (version 4.6, "*" in front of new stuff)

What I'm going to describe below is a set of simple ground rules that I followed to be powerful and successful. The exact steps to turn that power into money are not easy to list because there are many ways to achieve that, and for each individual, these steps will vary. Some chose to do illegal things to amass money, and they don't get to enjoy it much and not for long. So I really hope you will earn your money fairly.
I went to school until age 24, and worked my butt off all my life. I had the guts to join a small start up company, and I earned a nice pile of stock option. When our hard work paid off, we were sitting on a heap of money. By following the advice below, you increase your chances to get rich, but you are certain to enjoy a good fun life, so it's still worth it.

- don't do alcohol or drugs - you need all your braincells to succeed in life. When you're of age, a few beers with friends is ok. Few means no more than 4! Not 20!
- listen to your elders and friends for advice, and then decide if it is relevant or not. They've been there before you, they know a few useful things. Don't take everything for face value, some may be outdated, so be discerning. But be polite or the source of advice will dry up!
- Your memory is critical. If you need to make the same mistake 5 times before you learn, guess how well you will compare to the one who learns the first time around. Or the one who listened to his Granpa or Granma's tale about the mistake, and never had to make the mistake himself/herself!
- be efficient, then carve yourself some time to relax. Some people can do things 5 times faster than others, or 5 times slower. You get faster by paying attention.
- think ahead. It's easy to be absorbed in the moment, but then it's easy to take the wrong road when you're not paying attention. Know where you want to go. Be open, learn the world first before you make your pick. Then when you know where you are going, you will be unstoppable. Decisions turn out to be so simple when you have a goal. It either helps the goal or does not. You may actually not need to decide anything anymore, it's been decided when you picked your goal!
- don't try everything! The "try everything once" line is the most braindead saying I've ever heard. Don't be a scarred cat, but don't try jumping off a 200ft cliff! To be rich, you need to be alive. Once you're rich, you will want to enjoy it as long as possible. If you smoke, STOP!
- self esteem. You know what is wrong with you. Indeed you'd better. How could you do something about it otherwise. But don't think the others are perfect. They have it just as bad as you. But not in the same exact way. If you pay attention and listen, you can find out what they hide. Then I'm sure you won't feel so bad about yourself :). To succeed you must believe you are invincible. Take the hits in stride and keep marching on.
- school is your friend - even if it's hard and some things ****, trust me, if you don't find a way to like or cope with school, things will **** much worse down the road! Teachers are human. They can be weird and stuff. But they hold keys that you need, so be nice to them!
- start poor and nerdy, and blossom to be rich and cool - hard work pays, and then you can afford the toys and clothes and the gym membership, and the personal Chef to cook you balanced meals. Then check on your old friends who were rich and cool, and turned out to become poor and nerdy. If they were total idiots then, it's ok to snicker. But then help them out.
- try to visualize things vividly in your head before you act. That takes time, it's not always needed, but when you master this tool, it is very useful. Plus it's a good brain exercise which will increase your power in every area.
- it's ok to be down. Don't fight it. When this happens I imagine myself in a swimming pool. If I start sinking, I let myself get to the bottom, and give it a good kick. I get much faster to the surface this way than if I avoid the bottom and try to swim my way up with no momentum. Once you know where the bottom is, you know it cannot get worse. That helps usually :). And it's important to take time to analyze and reflect on what is going on instead of just brushing it away. Knowledge on the problem is power to overcome it.
*- be precise in how you assess things. Your energy is limited. Your time to think in the day is limited. If you consistently mis-judge things, because you don't know enough about them, or did not pay attention enough, then you will usually do the wrong thing and that will cost you. For example let's take the example of a fire. You smell smoke, oh my god, gotta douse the flames. It's a tiny candle, and you throw 10,000 gallons of water. You're overracting. It's a forest fire, and you throw in a bucket. You didn't use enough water. Dimension your effort to the size of the task. Big task, big effort. Small task, small effort, or ignore it if that's appropriate. In the example above, there are thousands of gallons of wasted water, and also a burnt forest. Neither is a success. To judge the right amount of effort, you need to learn as much as possible. School, books, Discovery Channel on TV, your own eyes and ears as you walk the world. Then you need to play the prediction game. You see something, you predict what will happen. Then you watch, and see if you got it right. If you didn't, no big deal, keep trying. If you did get it right, move on to more complex things. I was good at math, so I learned to be precise (you don't go far in 3 pages of calculations if you messed up the first line!). Then programming computers, I made mistakes like everybody, and finding them is the hardest. Programs need to have as few mistakes as possible or else they make everybody's life miserable. So I got very good at hunting down mistakes and fixing them. Like finding the proverbial needle in the haystack, at night, without using my hands, only using my mind. No, it's not telepathy, just visualization.
*- a good deed is never lost. I didn't invent that one. But I've verified it many many times. Be an angel to others. You never know when you will need their help. Even in rough times, try to help others. That gets your mind off your own problem, and the people you help may have solutions for you.
- Read the "If" poem below by Rudyard Kipling.
*- And read also the "thinking" poem by Walter D Wintle that one of you was kind enough to submit to me. Kipling's is more on wisdom and balance, and Wintle's is on the need to act and take charge.

To be rich, you need smarts, hard work and luck. All 3.
good luck,
J-R

Last edited:

Bluvenm97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tips on how to live life from captain obvious...? Love it

There are a lot of people out there making money on this stuff, just stating and re-stating the obvious, like it's a new idea or revolutionary way of thinking.

It's like the politician who campaigns he's for better schools, a cleaner environment, and better wages for the hard workin' people... who isn't ????:lmao:

sorry had to vent :usa: