101 uses for a Gen II coupe!

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While cleaning my garage I realized i had not attached my battery tender after the last drive so I started my Gen II coupe to make sure the battery was charged.
I let the car idle for 30 minutes or so. There was a 10-15 degree increase in the garage temp when I turned the car off! A few years ago I spent 500 bucks on a wall heater for my garage, what a waste of cash the Viper is more than capable of heating the space!:rolleyes:omg:

OP
OP
G

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never thought of that! Screw the Weber grill!! It doesnt get manlier than cooking your steaks on a
V-10!!!!!

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here...when the garage temp gets too cold, I start the Viper to make sure my water system doesn't freeze!:D

J ACR2000

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ha , mine has a small heat pump. stays on 60 all winter. Air condition when working on something in summer.

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In my garage I use a 1 Ton (refrigeration) window-shaker for cooling in the summer and it does fine for my needs. In the winter, a K1 burner comes in handy though, I often start the old viper to speed the process.

I agree.. a hot viper is a good thing in the shop in the winter, but in the summer....:crazy2:

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh wouldn't it be fun to watch a tree hugger stumble into this thread and read that some of us use V10 Viper engines to heat our garages - lol.

Might as well hook up an gen/inverter to the flywheel and power the house while your at it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960