10s on Motor First Time Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has a licence plate and is registered in Texas, THINK SO.
Because it is REGISTERED means nothing the car is a race car and ran the times it did on 105 LEADED GAS .The car ran the times it did WITHOUT EXHAUST .As i posted previously i know i all the FACTS here and are quite willing to post them and those that asked me not to can thank you.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You mean he took the mufflers off too?! :eek: OH MY!

:rolleyes:
Well since you asked the engine a one off intended for RACE ONLY applications that differs GREATLY from LPE street VERSION of the same .Compression is 13.5 to 1 (LEADED RACE gas only )Engine is tuned to run quarter miles and not to be driven on the street(timimg an air fuel wise set up on the edge) Results ontained WERE DONE RUNNING open header .Should i go on we can get into the chasis mods next.This is not a street Viper in ANY SENSE.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well since you asked the engine a one off intended for RACE ONLY applications that differs GREATLY from LPE street VERSION of the same .Compression is 13.5 to 1 (LEADED RACE gas only )Engine is tuned to run quarter miles and not to be driven on the street(timimg an air fuel wise set up on the edge) Results ontained WERE DONE RUNNING open header .Should i go on we can get into the chasis mods next.This is not a street Viper in ANY SENSE.

What it was "intended for" and what the customer wants to use it for can be two different things. As long as Texas DMV says it is fit for the street, it can be classified as such. How radical it is make no difference. Whether the owner wants to drive it on the street or not is his perogative. Guess your head is thicker than stone in that regard.

There is a twin turbo Viper running around in FL than can produce 7 second 1/4 mile runs and the owner actually drives it on the street :drive:

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What it was "intended for" and what the customer wants to use it for can be two different things. As long as Texas DMV says it is fit for the street, it can be classified as such. How radical it is make no difference. Whether the owner wants to drive it on the street or not is his perogative. Guess your head is thicker than stone in that regard.

There is a twin turbo Viper running around in FL than can produce 7 second 1/4 mile runs and the owner actually drives it on the street :drive:
So i could take a pro stock car as long as some state DMV says its fit for the street thats fine- no matter if its too loud or cant be run if more than a quarter mile at a time or cant be fueled at a gas station or doesnt have ALL suspension pieces in place ECT ECT.WEAK EXCUSES.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Since the results obtained by this car were done running open header your claiming in TEXAS (since it passed DMV standards )one can drive around running unmuffled.Is that true?

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back to my original statement, it is licensed thru DMV. You'll have to ask the owner that question. Get back to us when you find out..................

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back to my original statement, it is licensed thru DMV. You'll have to ask the owner that question. Get back to us when you find out..................

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
I already ASKED LPE.The car in its configuration that ran the 9.48 was in NO WAY STREET LEGAL ( Fuel requirements aside it had no exhaust ,front sway bar,amenitys ECT ECT ECT )Iam asking you questions i have known the answers to.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I already ASKED LPE.The car in its configuration that ran the 9.48 was in NO WAY STREET LEGAL ( Fuel requirements aside it had no exhaust ,front sway bar,amenitys ECT ECT ECT )Iam asking you questions i have known the answers to.
Ps are you saying LPE (in PARTICULAR Graham lied)

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think Vipers are greatly underestimated. I just kicked the piss out of another C6Z06 this week with my GTS. The owner's face was gleaming of marked humiliation and he yelled something about "......nitrous". LOL! Of course my Viper has no such mods. he just could not handle the beating that he took. You got to love that turnpike!!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ps are you saying LPE (in PARTICULAR Graham lied)

You can't be this dense, can you?!:confused: After it leaves LPE, do ya think maybe, just maybe they put and exhaust system on it? :crazy2:

Just make sure you bring my money to the race with your 09. I'll need to buy new tires.................................

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike,to make it fair you should consider a closer track to 1Bad. After he pays his driver's hotel and airfare he would only break even when he wins.;)

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can't be this dense, can you?!:confused: After it leaves LPE, do ya think maybe, just maybe they put and exhaust system on it? :crazy2:

Just make sure you bring my money to the race with your 09. I'll need to buy new tires.................................
Hello the car was tuned and set up to run open header race application only.DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike,to make it fair you should consider a closer track to 1Bad. After he pays his driver's hotel and airfare he would only break even when he wins.;)
EXACTLY inturn thats like me saying come to ENGLISHTOWN ,(spend a few grand )and if you win ill give you 1000.00

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL following your logic magically 13.5 to 1 pistons =RACE LEADED FUEL ONLY appeared in the car (LPE did not know anything about this either )

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello the car was tuned and set up to run open header race application only.DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE.

Apparently you don't. I was actually at the race track not only last year, but the year before and so on and so on..............

An open header Viper is, well loud. Obnoxiously loud. His wasn't. Since you will come this year(right, you're coming with my money? :drive:), you too can check out the car throughly to ease your (insert adjective here) mind. :lmao:

Just tell me you'll be there..................................

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Ray! If the race is kinda north, Like GA north, will you still come? Are you going to the Tenn. weekend South Florida is making Oct 23-27th?

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently you don't. I was actually at the race track not only last year, but the year before and so on and so on..............

An open header Viper is, well loud. Obnoxiously loud. His wasn't. Since you will come this year(right, you're coming with my money? :drive:), you too can check out the car throughly to ease your (insert adjective here) mind. :lmao:

Just tell me you'll be there..................................
SO YOUR TELLING ME YOU WERE THERE FOR THE 9.4 RUNS .yOU NEVER mentioned WHAT YOUR stock 08 HAS RUN .(

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ray ,your close to BRANDTON fla (correct )i MAY have a mag test there LATE FALL maybe we could do this there.

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately I can't make the Tenn. trip. One week before it was announced I booked Vegas to celebrate my brother-in-laws 60th birthday. I think it will be a great event and I hope it will get repeated again.

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I expected to beat the vette since I manhandled two of them with my '06 Viper. Since my GTS is faster than the Gen 3, I fully expected the 2 car length + beating I laid upon that Z06 owner. Oddly enough, I was hoping to run into a euro car like a Porsche or Ferrari. I always seem to stumble into one of those damn vettes, though, since they are as common as roaches in Florida. So far, I have beaten 1 with my GTS, 2 with my SRT and 1 with my '68 vette (haven't seen a beating like that since Foreman knocked Frazier on the canvas 6 times in 2 rounds). That makes me 4-0 vs. Chevy's former "fastest production car" (I have not seen any ZR1's yet but look forward to running one with my '68 vette in the future).

It does not surprise me that this Viper owner ran 10's under far less than ideal conditions. It's amazing how much power these monstrosities pick up with some heads and breathing mods.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bradenton is 4 hours from me. Do you need me to hold the money for you and Mike?
Their(mags ) looking into it seeing what they have coming in to make a test interesting (trying to slip a vacation into the trip since i have not seen a lot of my friends since they moved their home office there last year )

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Their(mags ) looking into it seeing what they have coming in to make a test interesting (trying to slip a vacation into the trip since i have not seen a lot of my friends since they moved their home office there last year )

Is it a male companion magazine? Please lets talk about cars here, 1BADGTS and keep your ****** preferences to yourself. Besides, you keep interrupting my glorious momentum. I'm a Viper hero, you know.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it a male companion magazine? Please lets talk about cars here, 1BADGTS and keep your ****** preferences to yourself. Besides, you keep interrupting my glorious momentum. I'm a Viper hero, you know.
Hello Alex ,how are you.

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When is this event at the end of the year? My new car should be done by then. I'm hoping to trap 130.

Status
Not open for further replies.