10th Annual Woodhouse Racing School Trip --- March ,2007!!!!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For the past ten years we have invited new drivers, experienced drivers, and anyone interested in racing to travel with us to a race track in the US and experience the thrills of road racing. This year we are going to Miller Motorsports Park to hammer 2006 Mustang GTs on the 4.5 mile course -- the longest in the US ! Actually on day one we will run the East Course , day two will see us on the West Course , and on the final day we will run the entire 20+ turns of the full course. We have gone back and forth from Formula cars to GT cars, and you all voted that you wanted to return to the Coupe/sedan format. These are fresh cars, and we will be some of the first students with Danny McKeever's school here in the high desert of Utah ( some of you also know of his Toyota School at Willow Springs ).

We have negotiated, as always, for more seat time than the normal schools have, and with the entire course on day three , that is the coup the McKeevers gave us--- it is very rare for large courses to ever grant a full day on the entire course as it reduces revenue and ties up more workers. This will not be like your normal schools, and day three will find you dragging you behind, as seat time will be intensive.

We will have the luck of having two very experienced Viper race drivers as Instructors ( there will be plenty of other highly qualified instructors,too ), which is a bit different than in the past. These beasts are very torquey and should be a wonderful platform to help many of you step up to the awesome power of the Snake ( of course, do feel like you can invite your friends with Vettes, Porsches ,etc., as we just love making converts, ha ).

Lunch is provided at the track, as well as helmets and uniforms, so you only need to bring a pair of flat bottom shoes and your person. For more info feel free to call me or email at the address below:

Bill Pemberton
1-800-889-1893
[email protected]
( I can mail out info and give you a phone number contact )

When: March 26-28th ( arrive the 25th )
Where: Miller Motorsports Park ( www.MillerMotorsportsPark.com )
What: 2006 Mustang GTs
Price: $3250

:nana:

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes Frank, GTs with A/C removed,cats, and other unneccessary items. Some upgrades and they are on street tires like most schools. We are trying to see if we can work out something with the new GT racecars they are making for a series --- maybe get to drive one of them a bit if they get done in time.

I promise, no stinking 6 poppers, ha!

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The discount is built into the price, and is based primarily in the fact that it is a custom course ---- not what you would get if you went there on your own.

It is not uncommon for participants on Day Three to be too tired to run their last session. We work for track time, track time, track time, and with three variations this should be the absolute best one ever ( most we have had before is two variations ).

I might be able to buy you a couple of drinks , though, and get Bob to spring for a few more, so there will be some fringe benefits. Whoops, forgot about the get together party Bob hosts the day before, so you might be able to get a few more libations, ha!

........and thanks for your question! :headbang:

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Actually, a better answer for you , Frank , and all the others that have asked is to list the items below:

2006 Mustang GT School Car
350 hp
3400 lbs
roll cage
B&M short shift kit with Hurst Shifter
Sparco seats and belts ( driver and passenger )
Ford Racing PCM
Shorty Headers
Borla exhaust
X Pipe - no cats
Ford Performance Handling kit - sway bars, Eibach Springs, perf. dampers
Low assist steering rack
A/C removal
Cold Air intake
BFGs ( KDWs ) - good high performance street tire
Grand Am Cup Brembo Brake Kit for the front brakes.

They hope to have the Race Series Cars done when we get there also, and there may be a surprise for the attendees if that happens ( they are using the Grand Am Cup for the model specs on these cars ).

Call me if you want more info:

Bill Pemberton
1-800-889-1893

Bob Woodhouse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I so love doing these schools, you meet lots of great car guys, you learn, always learn more, no matter what level. The ego bruising, I'm faster'n U goes away fast. Well except for Bill of course, and we all love him, he is worth half the price of admission for his entertainment value. But I can't remember a school ever, when Bill's car didn't have some problem making him slower than reality. OK, I was kidding Bill.....JUST KIDDING, get over it.
We have some Viper guys coming from Europe this year, we need some of you new folks from the US club.
Just to be able to drive on this new 87 million dollar facility is a memory of a lifetime. Created by the auto dealer Larry Miller, see who says car dealers can't be good guys.

HOGDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This sounds great!! Miller Motorsport Park is the best facility you may ever see!! Since you are going to run Fords can I bring my Ford GT