11 Vipers entered in WCGT finale next weekend

Tomcat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew that Martinez was a sleeper in the VD Challange Series the whole time. Good luck to all and I will see you, Rich, in about a week at the VRL Finals in TX. We will have some fun. You can show me the fast way around and no over heating you car from you!

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Tomcat. WOW! Is the word that describes my first Speed World Challenge race. What an experience. These guys play for keeps. The whole week was awesome. The ol' GTS ran like a top and survived all the race carnage. I have plenty of video showing all the banging and paint trading that was going on during the caution laps that wasn't shown on the TV. I made sure not to get caught up in that mess. As soon as the footage comes back from the production company, I will post a link. There were at least 8 drivers in the GT field that were former VRL/Viper Days drivers. Speaks volumes about Skip and the gang at Viper Days. :)

Fast Viper Dan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Tomcat. WOW! Is the word that describes my first Speed World Challenge race. What an experience. These guys play for keeps. The whole week was awesome. The ol' GTS ran like a top and survived all the race carnage. I have plenty of video showing all the banging and paint trading that was going on during the caution laps that wasn't shown on the TV. I made sure not to get caught up in that mess. As soon as the footage comes back from the production company, I will post a link. There were at least 8 drivers in the GT field that were former VRL/Viper Days drivers. Speaks volumes about Skip and the gang at Viper Days. :)

And, several VRL drivers were there to support those racing. Plenty of action for the VCA members there to watch. To see the look on some of the spectators wondering the paddock when Jonathan ask them if they would like to sit in his car was priceless. :2tu:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang