Viper Owner Invitational #11 - BE THERE!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On behalf of the Viper Club of America Board of Directors, we are very pleased to announce the dates and location for the eleventh Viper Owner Invitational. Your national officers and board of directors have worked countless hours with a number of different possible locations around the country. Once narrowed down, we then worked tirelessly with the different venues and other participants to make sure this will be the BEST and one of the most affordable Invitationals to date. So ladies and gentlemen, here you go:

Viper Owner Invitational #11

Dates: September 30 - October 3, 2010
Host Track: Miller Motorsports Park
Host Hotel: The Grand America Hotel
Secondary Hotel: Little America Hotel
Cruise: Alpine Loop & Park City

Additional Information[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

• [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The weather is generally very good that time of year, with temps in the mid 70's and fall colors at their peak[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Miller Motorsports Park (MMP) is the main track and is one of the best facilities in the world[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MMP features a 4.5 mile course that can be divided into two full-time tracks in ten minutes or less[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MMP was designed by the great Alan Wilson - and he has been quoted as saying MMP was designed specifically for Vipers![/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He also designed Calabogie, Gingerman and many other world-renowned tracks[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We will feature the World Challenge Season Finale on Sunday as part of our event - nationally televised![/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We will also feature a Viper Cup race on Sunday - the new ACR-X series
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We will have two professional go-kart tracks (and karts) available on Friday & Saturday[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]At least two autocrosses and very possibly an off-road Jeep course
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We are reviewing a drag strip option currently
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]These two world-class hotels are immediately across from each other[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Both feature 24/7 guarded underground parking[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hotel rates will be as low as $159 at Grand America (normally $300) and $109 at Little America - NOW available for booking
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We have LOWERED the registration fees considerably while increasing the perks
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chrysler, Dodge, & SRT will all be there along with numerous VIP's
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We have contracted with FedEx Custom Critical to lower the vehicle shipping costs for attendees to only around fifty cents a mile
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We should have at least one raffle car there - and hopefully a couple more surprises... ;)[/FONT]
[/FONT]
“…It’s a privilege to be asked how I feel about this place… because the facilities, the people who run it and the security staff are all top notch. I have never seen anything so well put together… It’s a great circuit. I just can’t say enough about Miller Motorsports Park. This place speaks volumes when you look around this great track…”
Nigel Mansell, FI World Champion and IndyCar Champion

REVIEWATTHETRACK.jpg

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yee Haw!

Only problem is that I want to DRIVE the ACR out there and back and don't think it'll tow the trailer if Henry wants to race the Comp Coupe in the Viper Race Series.

Terrible decisions, huh?

Standing by with finger on the "book it" button....

And THANK YOU for listening to Viper Nation and striving for a great Viper filled weekend that is affordable.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am DEE-lighted that there IS a VOI11, in a beautiful location. Unfortunately for us, we cannot attend. I'm sure there will be MANY, MANY who can though! KUDOS to you, Chris, the National Officers and all who contributed to making this happen!~! WHOOOOOOO!!!!!! :)
~juli

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris, great news!! Bill P raves about the track, can't wait to get on it! SLC is a great town too!

Just wish Larry Miller could be there, he would have been a great host and a big hit with the viper nation!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to it Chris! As in years past it was hosted by the manufacturer, so will Fiat be a participating entity of this or is it strictly going to be put on by the VCA?

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Been waiting almost a year for this announcement. We'll be there!

Ted

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good news and no Spanish required! Let us know when to book and the reg. fees. ALMS and Grand Am loves this track too. Host hotel looks awesome.

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terrific!!:2tu: We will be there!!! THANK YOU Dodge, SRT, Chrysler, VCA and VCA Board and everyone else involved that made this possible!!:2tu::2tu::2tu::usa:

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow thats even closer to me than I thought it would be! Just be VERY careful of the drivers there! maybe the worst I have ever seen.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
wow thats even closer to me than I thought it would be! Just be VERY careful of the drivers there! maybe the worst I have ever seen.

I was in Montreal once. 30mph means +60mph and accidents usually included about 8 cars! Red meant GO FAST and GREEN traffic lights meant slow down and look. weird, but that's the worst drivers I ever saw. Decided that if I ever cross Canada - I'll drive around Quebec.

Ted

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait look forward to seeing everyone there...great job guys:usa::2tu:

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember it costing a few bucks when I did the shipping for VOI 9 but Chris didi mention that they were woking on some rates with reliable. P.M. me if you want.
Cool... How much do you all think it would cost to trailer from NC to this and back?

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will there be organized cruises/tours for those of us that don't wish to track our cars?
Absolutely! Beautiful organized scenic cruises including coaches (tour buses) for those that don't bring their cars such as many of our European friends. This will be a very full weekend for every flavor of owner - from track rats to cruise junkies to those that just like to sit back and observe. One of the coolest things is having the ability to split the track at MMP into two completely separate courses. This means that our friends with World Challenge and Viper Days/Dodge Viper Cup can be using one track while the owners track their cars adjacent to them on a completely different course.

So if you don't want to track your own car or even if you don't bring it with you at all, you can still watch major race series (practices and actual races) as they go all out and door-to-door around the course. Imagine watching Tommy Archer as he leads the field in a Viper Comp Coupe as Porsche, Cadillac, and others giving chase. Or imagine seeing a dozen of the new Viper ACR-X's in a variety of different paint schemes as their 640 HP motors roar by. And don't forget that we will have TWO different full-length kart tracks with karts as well to keep everybody entertained. We hope that Dodge will be bringing a few extra cars for folks to take turns driving as well.

We are very, very excited about this event and hope you will be too. Oh, and about those liquor laws - those recently changed too! :2tu:

Utah relaxing liquor laws to entice tourists - Washington Times

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456