Viper Owner Invitational #11 - BE THERE!

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
For those that want it. For those that need it.

Miller Motorsports Park has Race Fuel - 100 octane unleaded (as well as something like 8 various blends/octanes.) You can stop by on your way into town prior to VOI or take an enjoyable drive out there after getting your Viper from Passport if you shipped it.

Miller Motorsports Park | Directions

(Discussion on if you need 100 octane are best held on established threads on that subject. thanks)

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Marv. I think I'll send a message to Larry Macedo and see if he'll be available to give me a tune for that.

Ted

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those on the fence.....Less than one week away from registration deadline. You have till Wednesday September 15th. If you have never been to a VOI I highly recommend going to this one. This will be my third and I can honestly I am the most excited about this one. So don't delay. :D:D:D

CIMG0296.JPG

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those on the fence.....Less than one week away from registration deadline. You have till Wednesday September 15th. If you have never been to a VOI I highly recommend going to this one. This will be my third and I can honestly I am the most excited about this one. So don't delay. :D:D:D

CIMG0296.JPG

Was that at the parking area for the Belle Isle GP?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder who has the nice flags.....;)

I'm gonna guess "someone who probably shouldn't have them". :smirk:

I know the JRT ladies chased a few people to the parking area because they were stealing the folding chairs from the tent area. People were stealing signs, flags, anything that wasn't bolted down!

V

Venomiss

Just a friendly reminder.

Last day for registration is tomorrow September 15th for VOI11 in Salt Lake City.

Go to VOI11.com and click on the registration page link.

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do we have a ballpark figure of how many cars are going to be there ? Very excited to see all the cars and meet some new people. I will definetly be filling the Hard drive on my camera :2tu::2tu:

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Texaco 85

Texaco 91

Texaco Diesel

Sunoco 260 GT (100 octane, unleaded, oxygenated)

Sunoco 260 GTX (98 octane, unleaded, not oxygenated)

Sunoco 110 Leaded

For those that want it. For those that need it.

Miller Motorsports Park has Race Fuel - 100 octane unleaded (as well as something like 8 various blends/octanes.) You can stop by on your way into town prior to VOI or take an enjoyable drive out there after getting your Viper from Passport if you shipped it.

Miller Motorsports Park | Directions

(Discussion on if you need 100 octane are best held on established threads on that subject. thanks)

Kadeuces

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hope they put out the fires so the smoke/ash doesnt affect visibility and air quality. What were they blowing up out there?

V

Venomiss

There is an Sunday evening cash dinner taking place for those staying over from VOI11.

Contact Jim or Shirley Johnson for more specific information on payment & place.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There will be a groupf of us staying that night. How do I contact Jim or Shirley J to see if we are welcome?

Ted

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are definitely welcome as it is a dinner for all VOI attendees. We will be sending that in an email to all registrants tomorrow, but in the meantime check your PM's. We will see you there!

G

Gotvenom 08

Just arrived in Green River Utah,doing some early pre VOI site seeing.Extended weather forecast is sunny ,dry ,and 80's.That was till this coming Thursday.So bring summer clothes.I brought along way to many long sleeve items. Also,lots of construction on I 80.Radar traps in Iowa.....I 70 had it's share or radar also.Driving thru Denver and then west,I have never seen such beauty in the scenery.I got a stiff neck from twisting and turning while driving trying to catch the views of all the mountains and bluffs.Simply amazing! See you at the VOI :)

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the gasoline info - our previous vipers have been sensitive to less that about 92/93 octane - so I'll throw some octane boost into the car before it leaves today.

Took a look at the weather and it's looking to be unseasonably warm - so the packing had a last minute change.

(Although I REALLY wanted to bring the custom orange and black ACR leather jackets we ordered from the CAAP store - grrrr..... probably gross overkill for the low 60's in the evenings. :-( )

Car ready, extra clothes packed that are traveling with the car (less carry on baggage for me - whoo hoo!)

And starting to get excited.

We you all there.

V

Venomiss

The outdoor pool is still open at the Grand America so be sure to pack a swimsuit for those who are interested.

Lots of green on the trees and they are just starting to change. It is beautiful indeed!

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
look out for one of our car-nut members Jan,
she will be in her yellow/black striped gen2 ACR, not sure if she will have her UK number plate showing 'V10 ACR' :)

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I didn't leave today as planned. Hwy 20 washed out on sunday and now we're stranded and there is no way out with a car. Serious flooding and bridges washed out in Bella Coola. the HILL is closed "until further notice" because of mudslides. Highway east and west are impassable. Might be 3 weeks before we get fuel and freight/food trucks here again.

But, with some effort we bought airline tickets and I got the last seat on Wednesdays plane out. I'll be there, but no car and no wife. Refund possible for wife's ticket?

Thanks
Ted

Speedy G

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm gonna guess "someone who probably shouldn't have them". :smirk:

I know the JRT ladies chased a few people to the parking area because they were stealing the folding chairs from the tent area. People were stealing signs, flags, anything that wasn't bolted down!

Ive heard that story a few times, of course there was some other reasons for that, this year she gets to have fun and play instead of work :drive:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth