Viper Owner Invitational #11 - BE THERE!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The things that I choose to go through in order to be able to hang out with you guys..
This afternoon I drove my car to it's storage space, went to the post office to "suspend" the license plates so that I won't have to pay taxes, and because suspended plates means the obligation to insure the car automatically drops I also put a call out to my insurance to completely end my policy.
In other words I'm putting myself into water & bread mode for the rest of the year!

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you still going to Austria for vacation in summer with the family - your DRIVE is waiting...:2tu:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately not I'm afraid :( The folks decided to spend the money on our backyard to finaly get rid of the wasted look, so unless you want to drive all the way over here I will see you in Salt Lake City.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ups.:omg:

Whenever you should come closer to Munich tell me!

Yep, SLC is on the radar! :2tu:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will there be vendors who offer scale model Vipers? I'm looking to fill the few remaining vacant spots in my Minichamps 1:43 collection and possibly add one or two AutoArt 1:18 GTS-R's for a decent price (definately DON'T want to pay a top dollar "chicken with the golden egg" regular market price).

Scott Mannny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Has there been any progress made on tranportation rates for transporting our cars to VOI in SLC?? Just wanted to book as soon as I can.
Thanks, Scott

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Scott,

We have secured a well known National Carrier for VOI,
I am working out the final details and will anounce the name shortly.

I believe you will find the pricing to be very pleasing to your wallet!

Thanks,

Bobby

V

Venomiss

The VOI11.com website has been updated.

Be sure check it out.

For those who have never attended a VOI in the past this one is much cheaper in all respects for registration, hotel, and travel.
Be sure and take advantage of the great rates while they last!

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Venomiss! I keep telling everyone to come on out. Especially if they have never been to a VOI. They don't know what they will be missing.
Information packets will be coming out sometime in August.

We hope to see a whole lot of the Ohio crew at VOI!

V

Venomiss

You can now pay by a credit card on the VOI registration page.

The transport page has been updated along with the events section.

Prices will go up on August 1st.
Now is the time to get signed up for a great time with Viper friends!

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im trying to regester online right now and as soon as i enter my credit card info and hit regester it comes back with an error. does anyone know why?? thanks

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just recieved my registration forum in the mail. It says, "must be received before 8/1/2010. The form came in my SPRING VCA notes issue.

Canada is usually last but, today being Friday after closing (because HQ is eastern time) and Aug 1 being Monday, I hope that the cut off date of Monday isn't serious?

I tried to phone the number on the form, but it's a US only number and doesn't work. Wonder if it's important enough to email all Canadian VCA members about downloading a form on-line?

I have been charged registration fees as I was one of the first to signup and pay. Perhaps this reg form is supposed to be ignored?

Ted

SmokinViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have already registered, you should be fine. I think what expires on 8/1 is the pricing, not the ability to register. I would suggest an e mail blast reminding everyone of the price hike, and recommending on-line registration at the VOI website.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The response I've gotten from members and new people is such that I expect this year should be Wstrn Cda's best showing of any VOI. Lots of people have taken their holidays for VOI and several has missed local events because of the time they took for VOI.

We have sent out several newsletters recommending buying early and I do my best to keep new Forum members in the "Know".

Ted

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The response I've gotten from members and new people is such that I expect this year should be Wstrn Cda's best showing of any VOI. Lots of people have taken their holidays for VOI and several has missed local events because of the time they took for VOI.

We have sent out several newsletters recommending buying early and I do my best to keep new Forum members in the "Know".

Ted

Ted, do you know if Louie from Cochrane is also coming (blue/white GTS and red 03 SRT, both Paxtonised)?

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yup. I have been told that all those guys will be coming (according to Don Campbell).

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's great :) Hopefully I will bump into him again in SLC, both his cars are wicked fast.

Don C got his 01 R/T10 back from Davenports. It's detuned to 750rwhp (Paxton) now. Ron (with the 99 Black/silver Paxton GTS) should be there as well. Not sure what his hp # are, but he built himself a Hurst Hemi Dart. Todd Baker (99 Paxton 630rwhp) will hopefully be there also. I'm expecting a nwe guy that bought Jason Tiff's Roe GTS to come along as well. Should be good. C-note's bring his 750rwhp Paxton copperhead from Washington and mentioned that he hopes to see me at the track.

I'm expecting a lot of fast Vipers at this VOI. Hoping scotty(?) will be bringing his 1300+rwhp Viper as well since I've never seen it.

Ted

Ted

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just recieved my registration forum in the mail. It says, "must be received before 8/1/2010. The form came in my SPRING VCA notes issue.

Canada is usually last but, today being Friday after closing (because HQ is eastern time) and Aug 1 being Monday, I hope that the cut off date of Monday isn't serious?

I tried to phone the number on the form, but it's a US only number and doesn't work. Wonder if it's important enough to email all Canadian VCA members about downloading a form on-line?

I have been charged registration fees as I was one of the first to signup and pay. Perhaps this reg form is supposed to be ignored?

Ted

Ah. You had the same issue I had with the number. I assumed it was a US only number. Guess that is correct.

V

Venomiss

The best way to reach VOI headquarters for those in Canada is via email.

Email: [email protected]

Oh yea, I almost forgot.
SLC has a *******!!!
Sorry we did not have enough time to get a picture but did confirm there is one.

Last edited by a moderator:
V

Venomiss

Ted
Correct.
The form was meant for those who do not get online-like our last raffle winner.:)
If you registered online you are already in the system.
August 1st the prices went up. That was the deadline.
You can register up until September 15th or unless there is a sell out.
All this information was sent out much earlier to all presidents for them to distribute to their members along with being listed directly on the VOI11.com website.
There was an email blast previously to all VCA members on VOI too.
Hope this helps explain any questions there might be.