11th Annual Police Officer Tom Pisco Memorial Pound Ridge Car Show!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
September 21st 2013 [rain date 22nd] :drive:

Here is the web site: www.poundridgecarshow.com

Preregister by Sept. 14th = $15.00, day of the show $20.00.
Here is the registration form: http://www.poundridgecarshow.com/use...n 5-7-13.pdf

Last year there were over 350 cars! The Vipers had the most cars for any one club again! Thank You all who participated! Lets see if we can do that again this year!! :usa:

Photos from last year: http://www.ctseaportcarclub.com/0201...oundRidge1.htm

We will meet here "Tator's Garage" at 0800 for "Deviled Eggs" and refreshments and leave for the show at 0900.

Questions 914-763-3136

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is always a big turnout... let's see a field of Vipers like this a few years ago :2tu:

You must be registered for see images attach

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It figures. I'm working Saturday but I have Sunday off. For selfish reasons, I hope the rain date happens for Sunday. :D

MikeT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looking forward to Saturday, will see you there. Mike & Beth

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The weather looks great for Saturday, and Tator's Famous Deviled Eggs alone are worth the trip for the pre-show gathering... hope to see you all there!

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry i missed the deviled eggs and the car show yesterday. Had too much going on to get out for anything.

Are any of you guys going to the big car show in Upper Saddle River this morning? There's a big thing posted about it on the most recent thread on the NJ forum. I'm leaving my place in Armonk around 9:45 this morning and am meeting up with a bunch of the NJ guys in Mahwah, NJ right before and we are cruising into the show together. Let me know if anyone is going and wants to drive over together. It's from 11am-3pm today.

michael71

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey HobokenViper,

New member here (1997 GTS), I live next town over from you in Greenwich. I cant make the NJ run today (family obligations), but look forward to meeting up with you in the future.

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that came out Saturday! :2tu: Had a little rain, only lasted an hour but everyone hung in there! :cool:

Great pictures Ed! Thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32