Reminder POUND RIDGE CAR SHOW this Saturday October 8th

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This Saturday is finally looking to be some great weather! :2tu:
Think Eggs! :D

We had a car show meeting last night and every thing is in full swing. This years show will be one you don't want miss!
Car show info: Register early!

9Th Annual Police Officer Tom Pisco Memorial Pound Ridge Car Show! :usa:
September 24th 2010 [rain date 25th] NOW October 8th!

Here is the web site: Pound Ridge Car Show

Here is the registration form: http://poundridgecarshow.com/userfiles/file/PRCS 2011 Registration.pdf

There will be a silent auction this year and all the proceeds to benefit the Pound Ridge PBA Community Programs. :2tu:

Last year there were over 260 cars! The Vipers had the most cars for any one club again! Thank You all who participated! :cool: Lets see if we can do that again this year!! :drive:

Photos from last year: http://poundridgecarshow.com/?id=14

We will meet here "Tator's Garage" at 0800 for "Deviled Eggs" and refreshments and leave for the show at 0915. Tony? :eater:

Questions 914-763-3136

Jon, you need anther Trophy? :D

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in as well--new to the club and looking forward to meeting all of you. The weather is looking perfect.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, I can't make it on Saturday, its my anniversary but if you can save a few eggs for me I'll gladly eat them Sunday morning. :D

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"NOW are you hungry?"

You must be registered for see images

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Chuck--
Dave here from Sarasota Fl.--Sure wish I could attend the show. It was a blast to meet you in Aug and thanks for all the directions regarding the fluid changes on my '05---Dave

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREAT DAY TODAY! Thank you all for coming out! Congrats to Tim [from NH] for his first place, with his, one off, 1997 Shelby GTS! :2tu:

As soon as I find out how much money we raised for the locals charities and which ones it is going to, I will post it up here.:usa:

This morning you had to be VERY careful reaching for an egg! It was like a Shark feeding frenzy!! :eyecrazy:

SNKBYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chuck, they were the best dam devil eggs I ever had! Especially the steak. I didn't even have to stop for gas on the way back to NH! LOL:rolaugh:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't want to be in that workshop after there consumed.............. Stinks from here LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave