16-Spoke 19" Purners (Pics)

BlackVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
16-Spoke 19\" Purners (Pics)

I just figured out how to post images, so I thought I would post a few more pictures of my new Wheels and Tires. The fit and finish of the Purners is excellent and the ride is beautiful. I went with 345s in the back and 285s in the front. I also added 3.55 gears, Corsa Exhaust, Hi-Flow Cats and Tubes/Filters.

450Purners_1.JPG

450Purners_3.JPG

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: 16-Spoke 19\" Purners (Pics)

What is that under your car? Dry land. I have not seen my driveway for a month now. :(

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What is that under your car? Dry land. I have not seen my driveway for a month now. :(

Amen to the dry land...snowing now :mad:

Very nice car.. :2tu:

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I agree, you guys from the south shouldn't be allowed to post pics after a certain date!!! Might just be the straw that breaks the camels back. Push some of us off the deep end!!!! Shame on you guys, can't ya show some compassion????? :D

nice wheels btw :2tu:

now I'm gonna go in the basement and fight the urge to take my viper for a spin........... :mad: :confused: :crazy: :eek:

OP
OP
B

BlackVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: 16-Spoke 19

Long Island,

I bought them through JonB at PartsRack. He had the best price out of everyone I called, including CCW. I have the Michelin Pilot Sports with 345/30s on the back and 285/30s on the front. I had to specifically ask for the 285s, as JonB normally sells the 275/30s for the fronts with the 19" rims.

The rear tires are about 1.25" taller than the fronts, but they still look good on the car. I did notice a slight ride height difference in the back, but the car rides a lot smoother and does not seem to grab the road cracks as much as the stock tires/wheels.

Here a couple of close-ups of the wheels so you can see the height difference. Notice the wheel well spacing is slightly larger in back, even with the bigger rubber.

450Purners_Close_2.JPG

450Purners_Close.JPG

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Re: 16-Spoke 19

Long Island,

I bought them through JonB at PartsRack. He had the best price out of everyone I called...

Many thanks for your business, and for posting the great shots!

These look every bit as good as a 20" wheel offered, weigh a LOT less, and you dont have to wait 6+ months for tires if you damage one! THANKS AGAIN!

P.S. Spring caps can be added for $100 to lower the rear 5/8" Eibachs take out the full 1" rear.